[OOC Thread] The Matrix [Anathema Ascendant]

Don't worry... as long as you don't fall completely silent, it's all good...

And natural weapons should be barred... cause you could end up having bits of you cut off... ^_-

May I point out that our enemy also seems to have natural weapons?

And yes, I could just punch for MASSIVE DAMAGE, but it's less fun...

I wonder if there's a way to combo offensive applications of Mind-Hand Manipulation with Hollowing-Blight Venom...

Unless someone else posts in predator and prey... I'm guessing it's going to be tick 10 now and the monster chimerae goes back to nomnomnoming on the abyssal.

Also, there is now a thread for keeping track of ticks and such. viewtopic.php?p=76585#p76585

For those who aren't showing up... just say what tick you're going to show up in here and I'll edit you guys in.

With the understanding that you lot could show up from when you rolled join battle (if you beat the chimerae's join battle), to (I believe) +(x) ticks where X is the difference between your roll and the chimerae's. Or you could arbitrarily say which tick you're going to show up in after tick 5/6 if you wanna roll that way.

Re:
OOC
Wheel of Ticks and Battles![/B] reaction speed... bah... unless EVERYONE is acting on tick 5 or 6... they can say where/when they're showing up.

Edited the battle wheel... let's keep ooc comments here so as to avoid cluttering up the other thread.

Fair enough ;)

Well on big rolls success speed can be crucial, between life death and reinforcemnts ;)

Was just commenting anyhow.

True... but no one seems to be doing anything beyond join battle and rushing in...

I mean I set it at tick 11 for Romanatali and the fey friend league! to show up as it's a reasonable amount of time for movement and prep.

It also oddly will allow for an awesome! intro... as soon as it hits tick 11. :D

Hmm... Not sure when I should turn up. Join Battle says first action's tick 6, but I need to get there (and, preferably, armed...) before I start doing stuff...

I think we are waiting on Knight collectively? He did say he was having connection issues yesterday, I think... Oo

I may be wrong, but I think we need the input of the Glorious Arbiter of Stories.

That's Knightfall, to you guys. :wink:

Knightfall did have network connection issues last we heard. McDonald Wireless, while free is... well... it's not the best as I can attest. Any restaurant wireless... isn't something can be depended upon.

Sadly, also, it's kind of hard to cross reference books and write up battles in the middle of a McDonald's or a Starbucks, especially several of my books are currently on my desktop and not on my iTouch.

Connection's back, I'll be posting for Reclamation and Oblivion tonight, and I'll do my best to get the Breakfast Club combat sorted out properly, too, though that may have to wait until tomorrow morning.

In addition, Breakfast Club, you'll soon have a Sidereal Chosen of Secrets and an Artisan caste Raksha joining you through other means-- like the rest of you, they'll be started off in PMs and eventually added to the main thread.

Due to my utter failure these past few weeks, in addition to the standard XP, I'll be awarding you all another 10 XP on top of whatever you've cumulatively gained just for putting up with my awful connection!fail.

/gets cracking

10 XP.... :twisted:

Don't worry about us. RL > Game... as much as it pains me to say it. ^_^ ;

EDIT - also can we spend it as "pre-game" xp or is it "in-game" xp and thus needing us to get to some downtime to make use of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back