[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

O.o

I hope not......More floral general idea was reliant upon me finding an out of the way tree to convert....Allowing it to maintain it's current (huge) size until it's army sprouts at which point it can start consuming non animant trees and the wood from structures to grow even larger.....

I suppose I can adapt my plan, should that be the case....

More than anything else Sage would be working hard in the laboratory to come up with some nice equipment of his own. He would very likely be filling up his Cache Egg close to brimming as well as working with the assorted mass-producers to create tools to be used by the mass of troops. Perhaps assorted potpourris or assorted herbal concoctions to throw off the scent of dogs, or even to lightly mask the assorted smells the undead would give off.

Many of the toys that he would come up with would be borderline Artifacts at best, and basic dice adder items, as well as distraction method items.

If you want specifics I can come up with them, but otherwise I see me keeping up with as I have with Sage having many items "already prepared" within his stock.

Well, A.N. came up with some really cool toys and ideas, and you have the potential, ressources and time to build artifacts IIRC.

So gimme gimme gimme :)

A.N.: there more like central park with trees etc etc, but it's regularily patrolled. The stealth is necessary but the diff won't be seriously high.

I'm so slow it's almost depressing...

SRC: I don't have the Nexus SAS so the twin will be custom !

Gulup & AN: I'm taking care of you asap !

Frickin work is killing me guys, had to stay up all night til 3am to chat online with a client (Peru / France -7hrs) who had a presentation in the afternoon... :evil:

My dog soon will be able to lick my brains from the floor as it will inevitably drop from my ears at a certain point in time... :|

yukkuri.png

"Take it easy."

There, schedule is getting clear... will start updating starting this afternoon.

Thanks for the waiting 8)

Hm... what phase is the moon in currently? What power I have available might affect my actions in the scene.

You're in changing moon mode at the moment. Full moon kicks in 3 days of time.

This thing has been watching over you for more than a day, if you've changed forms as you stated it has seen it and continued to follow you.

SRC: you do realize of course what it means to be at 32/51 in your periphereal pool within the same scene :?:

While you talk your anima is going to burst... so not only will you have a very sceptic audience, but the whole neighbourhood is going to witness it...

Feel free to edit / not your last post.

right now i'm at 11+ peripheral motes spent in the scene, so not totemic yet

btw, i can't seem to find the abyssal table for aura, anyone know where it is?

So at 11+ you're really starting to shine... dark... especially if you were not shining seconds before.

Although it's a good cinematic, the Faes are likely to break off social combat and send you away / runaway (aaaaaaah there's an abyssal in our house... he wants to TALK !!! :lol: ), and if you can't break them easily, then you're going to be a beacon of dark light in the entire city with a red arrow and neon sign over your neck screaming "bad guy iz here".

Hey guys.

As I'm building mods of the Mandate of Heaven and Mass Combat rules (the problem of large scale strategy and war scared the living hell out of me for this game), I wondered if you would be interesting in play testing it once it will be 70% written ? (doing it this week)

I'll explain the mechanisms a bit later (once I'm firm on both), but as you are agents of death trying to screw with one of the major city states of this world, and conquering it... I thought it could be cool to run things with more flexibility speed and fluidity than we could with the existing system.

If the playtesting of Nexus proves to be a success, there could be a dominion to rule (who's going to be the poor guy in charge :twisted: ) and many other darkly epic realizations after this one.

Hm... just a note... if I can I'd like to shapeshift my Talons out with HBR just in case. Also, I'd like to state that I'm not currently in my natural human form since I've been doing my rounds.

Ok for HBR, and it seemed kinda obvious that you wouldn't use your actual shape in this mission.

Lunars & shapeshifting: catch me if you can !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back