[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Oooookay, so I've taken a closer look at the Arts in RoGD II.

Nemesaries are going to use The Stringless Puppeteer Art, but as they aren't the only ones who can use this, it wouldn't be fair for them to rely only on this sole art. So most of them might also know the Terror Spreading Art (mainly because they can kill someone with it and then inhabits his body... if not they have to wait for someone to kill their target or wait his death... and that doesn't make them good infiltrators).

I need to write new stats for war ghosts and nemissaries... (war ghosts have the materializing arcanos, but in RoGD II it has essence 3 as a prereq.)

Anyway don't worry your buddies will act :)

Sorry, I misread Rasheel's post. I meant the girl. Anyway, sometimes the Artificer misunderstands things too.

This will be interesting. I may want to work out having an assistant that has been bred, raised, and trained by Sage. He has the spells for it after all. Sorcery and Necromancy can do wonders. ;)

So... is Ruby's rejoining of battle... sufficient?

Do you needs more bleach references? :twisted:

cyl said:
You mean dead, necrocrafted and reanimated don't you ? :twisted:
Nah, that's a waste. Why do that when he can train an animal and then augment the creature as he wishes with Sapphire Circle Sorcery? Besides, even a small man can make a horse back down as if the man was much stronger only because that horse remembers for the longest time being carried by that same man. It stayed with the horse ever since. Besides, Sage has no reason to be cruel just to do so. He does things for a reason to be as effective and efficient as possible.

Cruel ? I always thought that riding skeletial horses was pretty cool actually... gives you street cred :lol:

I'm not too surprised about someone having a living horse, one that is augmented over time.

So that when it eventually dies, it'll be a 'god' amongst horses and is ready for further augmentation...

Haku's getting it now. Like I said, Sage see uses for things but doesn't do things for cred, etc. Basically he lets his own skill and know how speak for itself. After all street cred is based off others' opinions which Sage could care less about. Like I said, think House.

Chances are the critter would not be a very large creature. More than likely something smaler, more intelligent, and able to gather info and resources with little fuss or notice. And, would be more deadly than an alpha Strangler Serpent. ;)

Coyotekin said:
Haku's getting it now. Like I said, Sage see uses for things but doesn't do things for cred, etc. Basically he lets his own skill and know how speak for itself. After all street cred is based off others' opinions which Sage could care less about. Like I said, think House.
Chances are the critter would not be a very large creature. More than likely something smaler, more intelligent, and able to gather info and resources with little fuss or notice. And, would be more deadly than an alpha Strangler Serpent. ;)
On the other hand, if you can get enough Essence to spend, big and nightmarish can make one hell of a bruiser. A pity the spell cannot apply Mutations.

EDIT

Coyotekin said:
Sage
He was beginning to brush off the young man until he had the audacity to assume Sage to be so clueless as to not understand discretion or subtlety. "Yes, you make sure to speaking with such assumptions when you speak to the Black Psychopomp, I am sure that will go over well telling him how to do his business." He paused for effect looking to Crimson pointedly now, "I will will at least be kind to warn you not to do again. Not all of the Deathknights need to bathe in carnage. And be glad that I am not one. I have heard they like to wear the entrails of the foolish ones.....while they still breathe." And with that he looked away and started heading the directions given to him, in turn dismissing the man like a servant silently by his actions.
That a reference to Stiches, by any chance? :D

Cyl... How is that Day Caste out of Willpower already? You realize the Spectral Keyword says that you only have to spend the 1wp surcharge once per action, right? :P

Hee hee... then the problem won't be wp but motes... anyway she's going to get torn to pieces by the nemessaries soon... dematerialized invisible attackers are a bitch !

There are charms designed for dematerialized ghosts to hit non-dematerialized beings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back