[OOC Thread] The Briefing Room [BioHazard]

Nope. As far as I can tell this:

The third was that it appears that the source of all those parts that had been... manifesting all those months in the desert sanctum were the automata that had slain her, at least judging by the metallic casing and circuitry lying about shattered and slashed into pieces.
is the first mention of them.

Like I said, it doesn't matter at this point. Just that it's a bit inconsistent.

Hey Xormis, I saw that you bought a Combo with your XP purchases for the downtime. I just wanted to make sure... You're aware that Dragon-Blooded can freely make use of Reflexive Charms, right? As in, Reflexives never count against the limit for Charm usage in any action.

Soooooo...

Should I start fiddling around with the drone's programming, or wait until Wu, Badger, and/or Peacock make any posts?

>_<

Is it overly paranoid of me to think that Wu Zhi Jun may have just let a mortal who hypothetically slipped in at some point and replaced an Ashigaru soldier a free pass on security checks?

Even if that did happen, we'd still only be dealing with a mortal. I'd MUCH rather converse with a mortal, or just deal with him or her in whatever fashion necessary, rather than something worse.

I'll be sure to remind you you said that when we're dealing with the Essence 3 Enlightened Mortal who's gotten training from one of the Solars running around in here.

Sure thing. Your paranoia is running rampant, though, as that is pretty much nigh-impossible. That Solar has had a day, if even, to train said mortal. I really don't think he or she has spent the last day wasting his or her time on training a Mortal to Essence 3 and giving it kewl powerz on the off chance that it can fight some Dragon-Blooded that might come in to investigate on what's happened.

>_<

If you're REALLY that concerned, why not just register our squads with the damn robot?

You already did that. Or to be more precise, you registered all the mortals who are either in the room or nearby in the hallway.

And besides, is it really that bad of me to be this pessimistic? Especially with the theme/title/ST we have here? :P

Gulup said:
You already did that. Or to be more precise, you registered all the mortals who are either in the room or nearby in the hallway.
And besides, is it really that bad of me to be this pessimistic? Especially with the theme/title/ST we have here? :P
You misunderstand me. I mean register only our squads, each member individually, whichever way it takes to get it done. Other mortals would no longer be registered.

And yes, yes it is >_<. The thing said it found mortals in the conference room and the hallway. As far as we've been told, we're the only ones in the conference room. Unless I'm mistaken, Aine sent some of his squad into the hallway, so unless they have completely overlooked some living mortals out in the near vicinity, then I think it's safe to say they're the only ones there.

-shrugs-

It's a bit hard to keep 'healthy level of paranoia' from going into 'conspiracy theorist' levels.

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

Of night and light and the half-light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

~ William Butler Yeats

Question for when the holidays ends, who is still interested in continuing on?

I want to, I'm just busy here with preparations for my trip. Once I'm all set, you can expect a huge burst of posting from me. Heh, it'll probably be on the day that I fly out, seeing that at one point I'll be sitting in a Chicago airport for a couple hours while transferring. >_>

Tis for when the holidays end... aka when the madness brought on by the falling white death ends...

I think I might step out of this one. I have been enjoying it more reading it as a story in the background. I feel like I get in the way and that is no fault of Haku as he is an excellent ST. Part of the reason I have been enjoying the read so much.

So if it is ok with you, mind if I sit this one out and go back to being a Voyeur? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back