[OOC Thread] The Briefing Room [BioHazard]

I actually think Haku could play my character better. :) He just didn't turn out as I liked unfortunately. Mind you, I am also addicted to Haku's games in one way or another. :D

yeah im going to bow out as well. I've enjoyed reading it as well and maybe another time enjoy another one of Haku's game, its just that I dont think I made a char that really fits. If i started in the beginning as a STAR...possibly would be a better fit. Thank you though Haku for allowing me to join.

So... What's with the accounting department? Do we need to go through there to get where we need to go? I mean, to Zhi Jun it pretty much looks like a waste of time. Even if something is moving around in there it's probably not a VIP we need to rescue, and opening the doors would probably just flood this entire level with water (possibly contaminated), dead bodies, and potentially unfriendly moving things.

If we were to just ignore it and move on, do we have an idea of where to go next? (a map or something showing/describing office locations for the VIPs, etc)

Mew?

Up... always head up... you ARE in the main admin building, you know... offices of various VIPs would be in said building.

And have you forgotten... you lot all have maps of everything? From offices to conference rooms to the main hospital in the building?

Yeah, it's been a while. Alright, Zhi Jun is going to vote "screw the accounting dept. and head on upwards."

By the by, are the any other offices on this floor? That is, ones not part of the pool of dead bodies?

Not really... just washrooms, lunchrooms, conference rooms, storage rooms and such. ^_^ ;

Dance your cares away,

Worry's for another day.

Let the music play,

Down at Fraggle Rock.

Work you cares away,

Dancing's for another day.

Let the Fraggles play,

We're Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red.

Dance your cares away,

Worry's for another day.

Let the music play,

Down at Fraggle Rock.

Down at Fraggle Rock.

Down at Fraggle Rock.

It's time to play the music

It's time to light the lights

it's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

It's time to put on makeup

It's time to dress up right

It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight.

Why do we always come here

I guess we'll never know

It's like a kind of torture

To have to watch the show

And now let's get things started

Why don't you get things started

It's time to get things started

On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational

This is what we call the Muppet Show!

So... erm... given that only Fhg and Nobble are posting... I'm not sure if I should continue on the game or let it die.

Guys?

Given Gulup's return, we can only hope that Jukashi also makes it back. It can't be that hard, given his presence on the forum in the past few days. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back