[OOC Thread] The Briefing Room [BioHazard]

If I can boost up my Stamina a bit I'll make a fantastic focus. And I ask again; would Eyes of the Wood Dragon work with the Charm? It's essentially a glorified Aim action.

Wow. I didn't need to use the XP after all. I found my error in point-age! Yay! all fix'd now. I'll quick take that one-time offer for some awesomeness though, :D

Oh, also, the communal bit is confuzzling my small brain. We each get 36? O_O

Jukashi said:
If I can boost up my Stamina a bit I'll make a fantastic focus. And I ask again; would Eyes of the Wood Dragon work with the Charm? It's essentially a glorified Aim action.
>_>

<_<

I'm going to say, yes. Because it states that it affects targets successfully hit with an attack, and not a "martial arts" attack.

Wow. I didn't need to use the XP after all. I found my error in point-age! Yay! all fix'd now. I'll quick take that one-time offer for some awesomeness though, :D
Oh, also, the communal bit is confuzzling my small brain. We each get 36? O_O
And yes, everyone gets 36 xp. So more artworks = more xp for everyone. Instead of just one or two people with silly levels of bonus points or xp.

I've got a specialty for Athletics in Elemental Attacks, as well as an Excellency for it.... >.> We could be dropping two super-bolts per 6 ticks! :twisted:

BTW, Wu Zhi Jun is ranked a Taizei. >.> But because of his, uh, behavior problems, his superiors might be ignoring that, so it probably doesn't matter. :P

That'd put you at just 2 dice over me at full power, though. And I have my awesome wood-fu to increase its power again! So, you can do the focusing when its a spur of the moment deal, and when we have time to set up I can do it. Howzat?

EDIT: Or two super-bolts.

Eyes of the Wood Dragon -> Elemental Bolt Technique + Elemental Lens -> Elemental Bolt Technique + Elemental Lens -> Opponent = dead

fhgwdads05 said:
Yep, it does. And you can't soak it with Stamina whatsoever. >.>
Sweet, 1 more person left to go for Combat Readouts? Waiitt...... 2 more.

*eyes Thorn* :P
Done. Stop undressing me with your eyes...O_o

uhhh..... What? :? -_-

Oh yea, you may want to fix your Combat readout by putting a space there... You will know what I'm talking about. I think. >.>

Heh.

Hey Gulup, I think you're the only one missing information in the Combat Readouts thread... >.>

Haku said:
- Biological Systems Upgrade and Replacement Research and Production

- headed by Professor Serene Ivy [formerly Lillian of gens Isley]

current projects

- all projects currently on hold pending Oversight review
I am afraid. >.<

fhgwdads05 said:
Haku said:
- Biological Systems Upgrade and Replacement Research and Production

- headed by Professor Serene Ivy [formerly Lillian of gens Isley]

current projects

- all projects currently on hold pending Oversight review
I am afraid. >.<
Ahhh... the scent of player fear... such a rich and indolent one.

Haku said:
Datafile Supplement [Eyes Only Access]
mtoolpic.gif
Hard Hat Servitor

One of the most common automata in lower tanuki city, the Hard Hat's common appearance is that of a small black orb the size of a human head, covered by an orichalcum helmet, and a pair of feet under the 'head'.

The Hard Hat are commonly used for repairs as they are capable of using the tiny jade magnets in their body to manipulate earth and various metals. This also allows them, in groups, to form a body of stone or earth if greater physical strength is needed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You knew I HAVE to have silly references like this when I mentioned the number of automata in the population chart. ^_^

Heheh.

Gah. None of you have a lot of dots in War or Presence/Performance, making my decision about a 2nd-in-command slightly more difficult. -_-

Personally, I recommend you lot decide what you want to do for the evening/night... cuz you've gotta be at the Aviary tomorrow morning for your flight out. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back