[OOC Thread] Above the Fading Coals [The Silver Apples of the Moon, the Golden Apples o]

Posted backstory and character art.

The character art ought to give everyone a fairly clear idea where I'm going with this :twisted:

trowizilla said:
Jukashi said:
Oh, before I forget - can I swap Charms for Knacks?
Go ahead, but make sure you have at least two knacks and four charms.
Not to be dense, but are you saying we can change one of the 3 knacks we get from the new chargen rules to a charm? Keeping in mind your requirements, of course....

Backstory done, looking for a pic, stats should be up tonight.

Let me know what you think ^^

vanman said:
trowizilla said:
Jukashi said:
Not to be dense, but are you saying we can change one of the 3 knacks we get from the new chargen rules to a charm? Keeping in mind your requirements, of course....
No, the opposite.

Chaka said:
Posted backstory and character art.
The character art ought to give everyone a fairly clear idea where I'm going with this :twisted:
Well well, looks like we're going after 2 kingdoms then... lucky us :lol:

vanman said:
trowizilla said:
Jukashi said:
Trowizilla's offline, but this was mentioned while we were talking - Yes; they are interchangeable. You must have at least two knacks and at least four charms, though.

They're actually in the 1st Edition Player's Guide. There's a book coming out relatively soon that will have the merits and flaws, but that won't be out for a bit. If you want flaws, the 1st Edition Player's Guide is the book you want.

vanman said:
They're actually in the 1st Edition Player's Guide. There's a book coming out relatively soon that will have the merits and flaws, but that won't be out for a bit. If you want flaws, the 1st Edition Player's Guide is the book you want.
Eh, I'm not going to take any just to min-max. If there are any that are appropriate, I'll consider it. Might as well take a gander, more options are always good. :P

Amnesia is actually a Wyld mutation as well as a flaw, so :)

Anyway, all flaws and such have to be run through me first.

trowizilla said:
Amnesia is actually a Wyld mutation as well as a flaw, so :)
Anyway, all flaws and such have to be run through me first.
Naturally. I doubt I'll be taking any, just trying to leave my options open.

Right, pending a ruling on the nature of artifact armor, I believe my character sheet and sundry supporting material is pretty much wrapped up.

I'll have my character ready by tonight I guess...

Seriously, who doesn't hate working the weekend?

Pretty much done as well, barring BP - if I do end up getting the full points, though, I'll probably spend it on Essence and thus might need to juggle my charms and knacks. a little, but I can do that quickly.

Here's the extra bonus points so far:

vanman: 10 bp for background and art

Arynne: 5 bp for background

WhiteKnight777: 10 bp for background and fiction

Laundreu: 10 bp for background and fiction

Jukashi: 10 bp for background and art

CrazyIvan: 10 bp for background and fiction

hammercro: 10 bp for background and art

cyl: 5 bp for background

Chaka: 10 bp for background and art

If you didn't get the full 10 points, feel free to put in a picture or a short bit of fiction. Just let me know what you've added!

TKmobile, Cry, and Braydz, how are your character sheets coming along?

BP spent. I'm making a real effort not to go for essence 3 at chargen and invest the BP elsewhere, which I never do.

You can get so much stuff if you stay at essence 2...

Chaka said:
BP spent. I'm making a real effort not to go for essence 3 at chargen and invest the BP elsewhere, which I never do.
You can get so much stuff if you stay at essence 2...
I know, man. Essence 2 fo lyfe (until XP starts coming).

I wish I could stay at Essence 2, but a lot of the charms I want to keep my concept in line require Essence 3.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back