[OOC] The Halls of Discussions [The Nightmare of Telistar]

Meanwhile, just to pass the time...what are your thoughts on warstrider weapons? Does a warstrider-sized gauntlet or khatar use the same stats as a normal one, or have completely different stats?

Hmm, I'd think it would be similar stats to the standard versions using the existing Warstrider weapons as a base to extrapolate from.

In general accuracy should be about the same, Speed should increase a dot or so, and damage should be upped.

Since I haven't been active at all, I guess I should ask about whether or not it would be a good idea for me to withdraw... you seem to have a good number of players, and chances are I'd just end up holding up the game if I tried to participate.

If you wish Phoenix, I'm more surprised that you all haven't abandoned this attempt, as I seem to operate in spurts. >> I will attempt to get us back up and running by Mid Jan. I've... a recovery to do over here, and it might take longer than I had envisioned before the damage struck. xD

Still don't worry. I've not abandoned this one yet. ^^

If I recall correctly, the warstrider weapons in Wonders of the Lost Age keep the same stats except for damage, which is doubled.

It's not specifically written out, but if you compare the numbers in the table on pg 159-160 of WotLA with the numbers in the weapons tables in the Core book, I think you'll find that the damage rates have been doubled.

Myllinnia said:
If you wish Phoenix, I'm more surprised that you all haven't abandoned this attempt, as I seem to operate in spurts. >> I will attempt to get us back up and running by Mid Jan. I've... a recovery to do over here, and it might take longer than I had envisioned before the damage struck. xD
Still don't worry. I've not abandoned this one yet. ^^
...Well, I guess I'll just see how things go. I have a lot of work to do before I can start this, so I'll be putting my other games first, but once I get a hold on activity in those I would like to join this game.

I hope you feel better soon, though.

And there I have posted. Again apologies. Life stinks right now and my outlets of creativity have been mainly unsuccessful. xD But I'm gonna try anyway. xD

I've been thinking that maybe I should back out, but... I don't know. I feel hesitant to make any decision on my own. The only time I haven't been depressed this month was when I was sick, and while I still don't want to give up on this game, I'm struggling to keep up with anything at the moment. I don't want to abandon you all, but at the same time I know I may never be able to participate, so it might be best if I just gave up and stopped pestering everybody.

As it stands some of my past choices are haunting me. A torpedo strike to my financial systems has critically hit so I can no longer say if I can commit much to running, but I'm not dropping this until ... well ya... there is no more money for basics (yes ISP happens to be a life needing thing up here in the middle of no where. xD ). Still a few yelling and threats has lended me, the poorest ST out there, perhaps two months before the next torpedo strike decimates us ><

Anyway I shall see if I can push us forward tomorrow or the day after. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back