[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Tome said:
Go ahead and save me the trouble of looking it up any time you feel like it. :D
Hehe, no problem. I actually remembered that rule because it came up not too long ago in another game I'm in. I just went and double-checked. >_>

Aww... Fury wanted to get the DB!

But, hey... don't these guys have some sort of flight mechanism in their armour? >.>

Don't give the storyteller any ideas! I want to be able to take the guy out and have him gurgle his way down to his watery grave, then the Lunars can swim out and recover any interesting items he has and leave the rest for the fishes to munch.

Here.

Tome said:
Meanwhile, the first of the Gunzosha activates, small jets lifting it slightly above the ground, sending it streaking towards Aleph. It hoists it's weapon, swinging as it blurs past. Unfortunately, it's speed seems to be a bit too great for anything but an obviously telegraphed strike, and Aleph easily ducks under it.
That's not a standard part of Gunzosha armour, if I'm recalling correctly? So if the mortals have it...

I fluffed in the ability to have Gunzosha armour hover about an inch off the ground, on the basis that it looked really cool in my head. It can't fly.

The Fire Aspect just has a couple of grappling Charms and the Athletics Charm that let's him run on water. Also, he can swim. Swimming is based off Athletics. :P

And I'm typing darnit! :D

See? My musings were completely harmless. :P

In fact I'll muse a bit again; wouldn't the sudden appearance of an enemy warstrider cause some morale problems for mortals?

Jukashi said:
See? My musings were completely harmless. :P
In fact I'll muse a bit again; wouldn't the sudden appearance of an enemy warstrider cause some morale problems for mortals?
They're Gunzosha, the best of the best. They've taken Warstriders in the past, and they'll do so again. As far as they're concerned, he's just got a fancy toy. Also, they all downed some Wind-Fire Potion before combat. :D

These aren't just normal troops in fancy armour remember; they're elite troops in fancy armour. They've just had really lousy luck these past few rolls. :P

In addition, they've still got a few tricks up their sleeves.

Well, at least it will take him some time to return to the fight after being flung out taht far.

There ARE flight charms for DB athletics... so you might not be in the clear yet...

<sigh> You guys are just determined to rain on my good idea, aren't you? :roll:

Of course, he could end up in the drink. I'm hoping not. Poor fire aspect, his perfect dodge disappears if he's in the water...

Wait... 9 accuracy from your Warstrider's weapon...? What?! :shock: Where the hell did you get that?

Hey, Tome, what do you think about letting me have one last charm among those that we "learned before"? You could allow it as a prize for when I identified the Godzilla was hopping around topic and associated it with the Ultimate Showdown...

Because you see, Principle of Motion would be useful, after all...

fhgwdads05 said:
Wait... 9 accuracy from your Warstrider's weapon...? What?! :shock: Where the hell did you get that?
Claws of the Silver Moon gives you an Accuracy + (Dexterity), and with my Excellency, it puts me at a 9.

Sherwood said:
fhgwdads05 said:
Claws of the Silver Moon gives you an Accuracy + (Dexterity), and with my Excellency, it puts me at a 9.

Claws Of The Silver Moon doesn't increase with Excellencies.

People, I'm sleeping soon, and I'm next on. Tome, I'm PMing Aleph's action to you. As soon as you answer Jukashi's, just post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back