• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) RWBY: OF SCYTHE AND GRIMMS

She sniffs, "We....we aren't just humans but we pretend we are....i...its the only way to keep us safe from the dangers of people who hunt people like us down....wh...who aren't human in general......" she wipes her tears whimpering. "We are another race, not humans....not faunas...not hunters or anything like that.....b....but we aren't suppose to tell anyone.....o..or bad things happen"
*alien species intensifies*
Now to introduce a rare species collector!
Wait what

btw, starting this Wednesday im losing my laptop in preparation for my new one. ill still be on, but please forgive me if my quality of writing hits the shitter for a week :)

Kai won't be along but blossom and Shadow sure.
So Kai will be something like a 'lone wolf'? Then we'll need to think about how Kai gets to know about the big bad guys and how he'll fight with the others or something.
I'm making an operative, but having her move around everywhere would be hard, sooo....

So Kai will be something like a 'lone wolf'? Then we'll need to think about how Kai gets to know about the big bad guys and how he'll fight with the others or something.
I'm making an operative, but having her move around everywhere would be hard, sooo....
Kai will find his way if you read his introductory you will have a better grasp how he comes in and out situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back