OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

I thought Suki was gonna go to thr First Floor Dungeon already and I was like WUUT.

Oh btw, whoever deals the final hit the the boss, can choose 3 options (customised by myself cus...I think I can ovo?).

Oh and so the majority of us are heading to the Cathedral so far?

More fun, I'll post Adonis as soon as I think everyone had already done their introductory post ovo..

Wanted to get this moving along~ (Lol and I finally had motivation to do a second post, gdi!)

Ha, I am bloody rusty on SAO.

After reading Cait's post, I was thinking, THATS THE WHOLE POINT, MUHAHAHA.

No really, I'm just stupid.

Lol, I just finished watching SAO for the third time, and for a while there was kind of obsessed with it. It's...well SAO got me back into Anime!

And google helps too! ^.^

Tbh, I stopped before Alfheim Online Arc, I couldn't...stand the romance idk why. But the entire concept of the game is amazing.

You didn't miss out on much imo, Alfheim wasn't the strongest part of the series. You might enjoy Log Horizon though, it's another anime based around being trapped in an MMO, though it has more of a focus on politics and community building than action like SAO.

Yeah, I meant I watched just the SAO part, not the Alfhiem arc. That was just...ridiculous.

Log horizon was awesome too

Fairly tails great

And blue exorcist

I haven't watched much more aside from pokemon and Naruto

I 've read the Manga of Ao Excorist, loved it. I need to watch the anime of it again. FAIRY TAIL IS GOOD.

I HAVE FT'S SOUNDTRACK MOD IN MY SKYRIM xD .

Blue Exorcist was like the second anime I watched O.o

I've been thinking about watching Fairy Tail recently, do you think the old or new one would be better to watch?

I can't wait for the new episode tomorrow! It's kind of...well. I'm very obsessed with it right now!

Where'd you get the soundtrack????

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Blue Exorcist was like the second anime I watched O.o
I've been thinking about watching Fairy Tail recently, do you think the old or new one would be better to watch?

[/QUOTE]
You should watch it all!!

Caits said:
I can't wait for the new episode tomorrow! It's kind of...well. I'm very obsessed with it right now!
Where'd you get the soundtrack????
Steam workshop mod ovo

Fairy Tail's soundtracks are beautiful, hngg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back