OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

It's a face xD .

I really like how people mistake it as a abbreivation, hehe.

xD .

It's the O.o face with a weird smile. ovo. Another smiley, actually.

xD , Reminds me of the movie Smiley, to be honest. Now that was a movie that I had to recover from.

True that, I was watching it for fun with the family! It was fun at first...eh..not really.

Damn movie was literally a prank! People dressed up as the murderer and killed people! Ugh!

Man, I just realised, I can't really post here yet cus I'm in the boss room xD

I was thinking of doing that, but the boss can become the player's companion/summon, or just take their loot. It'll be hard to keep track of my rp then owo.

That isn't fair for the players, I'm making my combat sustem based on dice rolls to make it fair. Plus that's godmodding.

By them I meant just the temp character >_> I'm not sure if it would still be godmodding since it only involves your own characters and the character wouldn't be there anyway so I don't think anyone would complain.

But w/e it's up to you :P Also, I blame you for this sudden desire to play Ratchet and Clank 3 again ;~;

<3 Ratchet n Clank ftw, I want to get all the games again.

Ah, of course, I can kill the Characters that people don't play as, I just don't wanna insta-kill, perhaps as an example, your character (another Roleplayer's char). And what do you actually mean as "only involves your own characters and the character wouldn't be there anyway"?

Btw, will there be perma death here ovo?

Like um... So lets say you make a character called... Jak and play as Jak until we reach the boss room. When we reach the boss room you have Jak run out like a dumb sod and try solo Nexi. Nexi kills Jak in a cutscene style, and then the fight actually starts. Jak wouldn't have been there if you didn't make him so the players aren't actually at any more of a disadvantage than they normally would be and you didn't have to sit around waiting for us to get there to start roleplaying.

I not sure but everyone's trapped in the game and it follows the anime so I assume there's permadeath.

That's great! I'll make a NPC chat, I guess. Poor guy, gotta die for purposes ovo. That's a good idea.

Caits, is it alright if I become a sort of NPC Character for a bit till we reach the boss room? And yay for starting \o/

[QUOTE="L u n a]
Has it started? Shoot! ono

[/QUOTE]
Not yet! After the intro, I suppose we'll wait for everyone to post then move on ^_^

I will have the starter up in about a half hour, then it will be started!

And yes that's okay, you can have a NPC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back