• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[OOC] 𝐠 𝐚 𝐮 𝐠 𝐞

also i got my character julian the hooligan done. i was lucky the idea i had didnt really need me to assign a power in my head, so i just picked one and it really had no change to his backstory Lunar Lunar

also i got my character julian the hooligan done. i was lucky the idea i had didnt really need me to assign a power in my head, so i just picked one and it really had no change to his backstory Lunar Lunar
reading about him now!

also, some more context that might help ya'll in the CS, your characters have already gone through several months of "Basic Training" prior to being put on GAUGE 7, which taught the soldiers the bare minimum and well, the basics, of military life. (Marksmanship, Discipline, Orders, etc.)

also, some more context that might help ya'll in the CS, your characters have already gone through several months of "Basic Training" prior to being put on GAUGE 7, which taught the soldiers the bare minimum and well, the basics, of military life. (Marksmanship, Discipline, Orders, etc.)
awesome i actually anticipated that a bit. thats why i had him go into the military at 18 and he is now 26. so he wouldnt have been moved strait into gauge seven, he wouldve been a normal soldier for about seven years prior to that. then eventually consistent good performance, minus a few marks for his motor mouth, and his skills as a marksman would have gotten him into the program with a few tours under his belt. he isnt a legend or a badass or nothing, just lucky and pretty aware of things. which is why the Wss-12 was the chosen augment. i was hoping someone was going to ask about the year gap at which point i would explain in character or at request in occ.

K.O.D K.O.D accepted, G-3 is a good rank for your character. Realistic disgruntled Corporal!

final bit of fluff on my dude. i edited his nickname because my better half suggested "Jade joker" instead and it just rolled off the tongue so well. Now i shall lurk and wait for others. i am a bit hyped to see what else can be brought in. Lunar Lunar

Update of upmost import
I changed my characters theme 😩

I'm working on the BB-Code now. My character also has the same enhancements as K.O.D. I think I'm going to post her now and then edit the post with the BB code later since it'll take me some time to get right since I haven't had an account here since I was in high school lol

Lunar Lunar thank you for accepting me! I'm super excited to start the roleplay, and I'm really glad you enjoyed the backstory!!
(I figured better to post here so I don't clog up the CS page)

Also with that being said... how the hell do you add images as backgrounds? Since I am very confused on that
No idea I use the BBCode workshop that other creators put out for use! I’m smooth brain even it comes to code

tis a good day i woke up to alot of reading to do. i am rather fond of the characters we have so far. i am suggesting an augmentation now that may change what julians augment is but it wont exactly alter his past any nor change what kind of character he is.

A.N.S has made an amendment to the BE-47 Form!

((new BE thanks to K.O.D K.O.D ))

I finally finished up my character sheet. I changed some stuff around (though nothing big, I just gave a bit more details). It's my first time using BBCode in years so I'm pretty proud of the results, albeit it did take me like 14 hours lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back