• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon and won't be home until Sunday night. I may or may not be able to post Sunday night, but will on Monday. If posting allows, I'll put Eleanor back to sleep or send her home before then. ♥

Can't guarantee I will be able to post today. Stuff's ocme up that requires immediate attention. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Yeah I was surprised to see the witch just ditch out on Fifi after that, lol. Passed up Kas and got right into the mix without letting Hiro get his bit in. xD Kry gets busy from time to time, but I'll be waiting to post until he does.

Thank you, Dino! ♥ We're going to le beach. I need this vacay badly.

Yay! How is it?!

I totally forgot I was adding another character. My brain is so dead lately. I'm going to finish him up now.

Gorgeous, and stress relieving to the fullest extent. Haha.

You're building suspense on purpose. .P

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! I'm not! I'm just losing my mind is all. ('OoO')

I'm glad it's great. I'm looking forward to getting my own head clear. The beach does that for me.

LMAO!!! I made Cecil when I was tired, and haven't looked over him again til now, and couldn't help laughing when I read that he was interested in emales.

Also, love le vamp!!

GoodJobDino said:
LMAO!!! I made Cecil when I was tired, and haven't looked over him again til now, and couldn't help laughing when I read that he was interested in emales.
Also, love le vamp!!
Lol! I should re-read him then, too! I skimmed it, trusting you fully. ♥

And thanks!

He and the chancellor Hazen (NPC) could maybe use more detail. I'll leave it to you to decide, and I'll fix em up(when you have time ofc)

I would really like to join this, and I have read all the existing characters and rules, but I'm not sure which I should pick out of the choices not selected yet. Suggestions?

Well, poppet would know best, but I personally think an upperclass/aristocrat vampire is needed. One of the reasons I joined this was because of the political, human/vampire truce, side of it. I even made a second character who is in high office, and the chancellor is an NPC.

Artemistel said:
I would really like to join this, and I have read all the existing characters and rules, but I'm not sure which I should pick out of the choices not selected yet. Suggestions?
I agree with Dino. ^_^ An upper class vampire, or vampire in high standing like a pureblood would be very helpful and beneficial to the play. But you're welcome to choose any open spot that suits you! ^_^

Kry said:
it would be much different though if he had just happened to wander in an accidentally left open window.
Lmao! I can picture Kasimir doing this, too. xD "I accidentally stumbled in through your open second story window. Oh these things of yours in my pockets? Well, when I fell through the window, they just fell right into my pockets. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen."

poppet said:
I agree with Dino. ^_^ An upper class vampire, or vampire in high standing like a pureblood would be very helpful and beneficial to the play. But you're welcome to choose any open spot that suits you! ^_^
Awesome, I'll get started on that today!

I'm going to be leaving this afternoon and won't be back until Sunday night. I'll try to log on and check in, but the chances of that are pretty slim. Actually, I'll try my best so that you can post while I'm away. I'll check in before I head out as well. ^_^

Artemistel said:
Awesome, I'll get started on that today!
I just wanted to let everyone know that my character is done! Let me know if I should change anything, pertaining to rules, or if my character is too similar to anyone else's. I can't wait to join this!

I won't be able to post tomorrow, I have to do the SAT and then I'm going to an anime convention. I might be able to post on Sunday though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back