• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Lol thank you papachan! ^_^ @Kry 's the only other person who's ever had the pleasure.... displeasure?.... of playing with him.

Sounds good Bacon! ♥

Interesting piece of lore there: didn't know he'd killed all the werewolves. This will be interesting for Fia to find out

^_^ He won't kill her though. He'll probably just end up trying to use her like a pawn, like he does everyone else.

He doesn't fear for his life at all? He would just let himself be ended to not have to show respect? Cade doesn't want people to cower of him in fear by any means, and isn't looking for a fight, soooo.... I couldn't imagine why he'd start something with Cade to get himself killed, lol.

He wouldn't start anything. He just wouldn't be pushed around by a show of power. And he doesn't fear for his own life too much, as he's never had a reason to fear. An encounter with Cade would probably change that

Ah, no, all should be fine then. So long as he doesn't try and start something. Cade doesn't have to 'show' his power and doesn't care to. As the story progresses though, he'll likely lapse back into his old ways and will be fun to pick fights with then. ^_^ Well, I use 'fun' loosely.

If it's not too much to ask, do you mind if after they drink their blood in the cafe, the Thornstones befriend Damain and have him show Abigail around the town? That way, her character can provide the comedic relief and dialogue with the fights and everything. In addition, she can get more involved in conflict since she wouldn't be able to go outside by herself due to her stringent parents (or not, whatever you guys think :) ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Artemistel said:
If it's not too much to ask, do you mind if after they drink their blood in the cafe, the Thornstones befriend Damain and have him show Abigail around the town? That way, her character can provide the comedic relief and dialogue with the fights and everything. In addition, she can get more involved in conflict since she wouldn't be able to go outside by herself due to her stringent parents (or not, whatever you guys think :) ).
Yeah that's fine with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back