• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

I'm not gonna be able to post tonight or tomorrow (saturday). But I'll get a post up as soon as I possibly can.

I am exhausted and sunburnt. I'll try to post tomorrow. It's 3a.m right now so I'm just gonna go sleep. I had a great birthday, Poppet.

Yay vitamin D! I'm so glad you had a great birthday! *huggles... gently* Hope your sunburn heals quickly!

I'm going to wait for Zamani to get her two cents in, to whatever she wants. I'll post after!

Also, would you guys mind keeping the thread without all the colored backgrounds and such? I just really prefer it when it all looks uniform and orderly! ^_^

If I made also add to that, I found it really difficult to read at first: the dark red on black hurt my eyes a bit

@Robyn Banks

Just a small reminder that there is no tagging in the roleplay itself. :)

Also, like Poppet and Baconhands said, I think it would be safe to keep all posts with the same background.

(Btw your character is really cool! ^_^ )

Artemistel said:
@Robyn Banks
Just a small reminder that there is no tagging in the roleplay itself. :)

Also, like Poppet and Baconhands said, I think it would be safe to keep all posts with the same background.

(Btw your character is really cool! ^_^ )
aww thanks i appreciate it and ok that's fine. thanks for telling me!

I feel I should wait for Kry to post before I post again, but I think there may be an opportunity for good interaction between Fia and the original.

@Kry You can get them there whenever you're ready! ♥

Bacon, I'd wait so as to not step on any toes. ^_^ They'll have time to interact, don't worry! I'm not getting rid of him anytime soon, lol.

Is the vampire that Damian and Abigail encounter going to be a someone's character? (aka: does anyone want to have an interaction with them? :) )

My grams came to town today and has ended up staying the night. I will more than likely not be able to post tonight, but will try really hard since we're having a garage sale in the morning and have a birthday party in the afternoon. ^_^ Sorry for the hold up! I'm so excited for everyone to mingle together throughout the story that I can hardly stand it!!!! We have so darned many awesome characters. (<3.<3)

Thinking of introducing an NPC but later on in RP. Either a male witch who came up with the werewolf curse or the werewolf that but her. Or maybe a human who claims to have removed the werewolf curse. What do you guyS think?

I think all of those sound like great ideas and characters! Lol I'd accept them all. xD

Lol. I feel like if I had more than one NPC I'd get overwhelmed. Which one do you think would fit better in the plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back