• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Oh jeeze, they're all so good! Let me get with Alphaius and see if they're going to add a male witch. Otherwise I think someone who claims to have broken the curse, for sure.

@Fenris and @papachan - Have you guys dropped the play?

@Alphaius - Were you still interested in the male witch position, or should I open it back up?

poppet said:
Oh jeeze, they're all so good! Let me get with Alphaius and see if they're going to add a male witch. Otherwise I think someone who claims to have broken the curse, for sure.

@Alphaius - Were you still interested in the male witch position, or should I open it back up?
Still interested but I'm at work I'll put him up soon he is gonna be a protection based healer with many anti evil powers.

Alphaius said:
Still interested but I'm at work I'll put him up soon he is gonna be a protection based healer with many anti evil powers.
Sounds great! Will you be able to keep up with the one post a day (so long as you aren't waiting on someone else)?

I'll start working on the CS tomorrow. I think a male character would be appropriate.

I was expecting the Ancient to be much more hostile towards Fia. His calmness caught me and Fia off guard.

Nah. Read his profile. He doesn't get hostile. He's always calm and collected.

poppet said:
My apologies, simply experienced a bit of a writing block and found it difficult to jump in anywhere in a manner that would add to the plot and not just be another suicidal attack... I'll try to find a way to get back into the swing of things, any advice/ideas would be appreciated.

Don't worry Bacon, I'm going to post soon! I'm just reading the story first. I tend to skip over the parts that don't pertain to my charries when I'm in a hurry. I started at the beginning and am re-reading it all to be sure I understand all the charries and what they've done.

No worries Fenris! I just wanted to be sure, because I really loved your character! I may have a good idea of how to hop back in once I'm done reading. ^_^ Give me a little while to finish. ♥

Took a while to get my babies to sleep. They can be tough cookies at bedtime. I'm back to reading now. ^_^

@GoodJobDino Markus is hanging around the 'Fanged Lady' waiting for something to happen if you'd like to meet up. Far as I gather its open to anyone though as long as they keep the peace within the establishment?

@poppet

I am seconding what @Fenris has said. I kind of got looked over with my first post, which is because I was kind of off to myself because I didn't want to crowd the action or kill off Vladdy just yet. Now it is really difficult for me to jump back in because I had to leave for a bit because of a funeral and I don't know exactly how to jump back in. Advice?

papachan said:
@poppet
I am seconding what @Fenris has said. I kind of got looked over with my first post, which is because I was kind of off to myself because I didn't want to crowd the action or kill off Vladdy just yet. Now it is really difficult for me to jump back in because I had to leave for a bit because of a funeral and I don't know exactly how to jump back in. Advice?
No worries! It's really hard when so many people try to converge into one scene, so I understand trying to separate your character. That's why I parked Eleanor, too. If the story was moving faster, it wouldn't be quite like this, I'm sure. I'm so excited to have all the characters mingle together that I can hardly stand the slow pace it's moving at, lol. With that said, there are two characters currently at a bar called the Fanged Lady. They're also looking for something to do. It's a bar that welcomes both humans and vampires as a "safe zone" of sorts. The post where they are is here.

If you want to do something more actiony or to give the story a twist, feel free to incorporate Eleanor. But she's sleeping in the witch's house. I'm not sure how you could go about it. Unless they're the kidnapping sort, lol. Her blood does smell different from a human's, but of something not well known. So it's possible by the blood on Alistair and her that others could be drawn there. That and/or the power of Cade and Damian - both originals - being there as well. (Damian is currently outside the house, spying.) Cade wouldn't care as of now since he's got other things to handle, and it would break the charries up a little. It would give me more to do with Eleanor, too. Where Damian is hiding, in case you want to go that route. And where Eleanor is sleeping, in case you want to go that way. I hope one of those three things helps! ^_^

I want to wait for others to reply before I do. I'll wait until the weekend; if no one's replied by then then I'll post again

Yes, it would be nice if we could keep the pace up a bit. ^_^ It doesn't seem that anyone's keeping up to the one post a day rule, but my only option here since no one is, is to close the whole thing. It's unnecessary though. At this rate it's going to die all on its own.

If we don't get our replies in by the end of the holiday weekend, we'll either restart the play with anyone who's seriously interested. Or, just remove the players who aren't playing and start a new day in the story. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back