• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Bacon was referring to the rules post. ^_^ Thankey Bakey!

I'm definitely going to go with St. something. "St." is the abbreviation right?

@Guilded Clover Alistair was never introduced as Alistair he was introduced as Hiro, and Kasimir only calls him Hiro infront of other people. I know it can be a bit confusing, but that's just the way it is. Only Kasimir and very few select others know that Alistair's name is actually Alistair. So you character should be calling him Hiro.

We have a lot of great characters here. I think I'm going to bring in an old vampire of mine to round the play out next week. If no one else enters as an original or pureblood (almost) equivalent.

I don't think that if I post anything atm then I won't be contributing anything to the RP. I think it's fair to say that Fia just follows the group to the witch's house without saying anything

I might not be able to post at all today. At least not until much much later. Just a heads up.

I've also been uber busy today. Last night got out of hand, and I didn't sleep for more than a couple of hours. I currently have a migraine. I'll check in on the play and see if Eleanor is ready to wake yet. ♥

Sorry I haven't been on! I'm literally down to proofreading my vampire's profile and then I'll post him and post with him asap! Today is a weird day. I've just been in a weird funk. (Though I just realized it's because I haven't had any coffee today, lol!) It' also cold and gloomy here, which is a first in my life for the day of my birthday. My birthdays have always been hot as heck with sun burning the corneas. This weather is strange and has totally thrown me for a birthday curve, lol. I hope to get a nice relaxing bath soon, and then get a post in tonight. Hope everyone's well! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back