• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

I think I called you Bakey. xD I also wanted to call you Bacon bits. xD But no you didn't mess up anything at all!

Hey guys, I think we should take a little pause now that everyone's got a post in, to wait for Kry. There's a lot to read now and I don't want to get too far ahead and make it too overwhelming for anyone to catch up on. Fenris and Cur are welcome to make their entry posts, but the rest of us should wait. Is that cool? ^_^

Yeah :D I'm currently searching up remixes on youtube so i'm good for tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I think Kry has stuffs to do on Fridays/nights. I'm sure we'll see a post by early morning. ^_^

I've been roleplaying with my Krycakes for years. (<3.<3) I'd like to say I know we know each other purty well.

I think so, too. Kry's the only person I still make sure to log on to talk to even when I go on my hiatuses.

Shnuydude said:
Yes i am posting by phone
Alright! Would you mind just trying a little bit to capitalize the beginnings of your sentences and your "I"s, please? ^_^

SakuraTree said:
Since you can't kill other people, what happens if I'm attacked by a vampire?
Well, since I didn't make it clear how one could be turned, I figured I'd make it both ways that are more known. A vampire can turn you by purposely injecting his poison, or, if they like you enough to spare you the pain, you can blood-share. So as long as you're bitten but it isn't stated that you've been poisoned, then you're character will just need to heal. ^_^

Thank you dude! ♥

Sakura, you can't be turned without your permission or request. So if you want someone to have their character turn you, you should PM them and ask if they'll do it. Or ask them here. If he does get turned, it's totally up to you whether he gets his vision back or not. I don't mind either way. ^_^

We can't kill one another? I just want to be sure since you included info on how to kill the vamps. Want to make certain that's only NPC vamps before I go staking players.

GoodJobDino said:
We can't kill one another? I just want to be sure since you included info on how to kill the vamps. Want to make certain that's only NPC vamps before I go staking players.
Lol nope. You can only kill an NPC, unless otherwise asked or given permission.

Baconhands said:
Just want to wait until poppet posts before I continue with Fia's one
Go ahead and post! ^_^

@Am2aM Can you please bulk up your post a bit? It was a great start, but way too small for my liking. Maybe tell us why she'd been home for so long, or where she's headed, what she's wearing, thinking... anything?

Remember that this play isn't "detailed" because I don't want people to feel like they HAVE to write 4+ paragraphs per post. But 4 sentences isn't going to cut it for me. I'm trying really hard to keep mine small, as I tend to write 5+ at any given time so I don't scare you guys away, lol. So please don't kill me with the tinies.

It might be a good time to refresh yourselves with the rules. ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back