• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Me, too. My migraine is getting worse by the minute. I probably won't be back until later tonight or tomorrow morning.

I still feel horrible. I'm going to bed at this moment. I'll give others more time to post and post in the morning. ♥

I tried to post an ad thingy in interest checks for some more/conflicting players. Mostly a hunter. It doesn't look like Cur is going to post, so we desperately need one to make this play go 'round. Feel free to tag or spam your friends with this link, so we can get a nice well rounded play going. Please! ♥

We really need more players to round everything out. Loning is necessary sometimes, but I don't want it to have to be an all the time. If we can't get more, I'll have to pick up the hunter or the original. I just don't like playing multis in groups these days. Seriously, share the rp and try to get some more peeps!

Another guy applied for male hunter, I don't mind playing a female so it can be a male and female hunter like you asked for.

poppet said:
We really need more players to round everything out. Loning is necessary sometimes, but I don't want it to have to be an all the time. If we can't get more, I'll have to pick up the hunter or the original. I just don't like playing multis in groups these days. Seriously, share the rp and try to get some more peeps!
[QUOTE="Still Crazy]I suggested it to some random person looking for role-plays :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm here now. Random person is here.

GoodJobDino said:
Another guy applied for male hunter, I don't mind playing a female so it can be a male and female hunter like you asked for.
It's up to you Dino! I don't mind either way. ^_^ Just let me know. I haven't looked at the new applications yet, but am headed that way asap!

SakuraTree said:
I'm here now. Random person is here.
Yay random person! Joooiiin usssss.

Baconhands said:
I'll wait for Poppet and the others to post before I post again
I'll post as soon as I check on the charrie apps. I would have last night but I had inbox messages and character apps coming in left and right and was too exhausted to handle it all, lol. Mostly, Cur said he was going to post so I was going to let him get into the play, but.

Just woke up, I'll play a female hunter. Just need to make a few cosmetic changes to the character and then I can do my first post if it's all good.

Alright sounds great! Let me know when you change it and I'll change the approved section to have the appropriate name and photo! ♥

I don't see why not Sakura! Oh, you know what? You could jump in to where the large group is, or you could bump into Still Crazy's character Rowan. Her last post is HERE. She's currently a loner. But you guys are welcome to insert yourself however you see fit.

Dino, I'll edit now!

At the moment, she's incapacitated. I'm sure she'll be around in a couple of posts if you want to wait. You could always just make an entry post saying your character is headed home, or doing something else, etc. while you're waiting. ^_^ I don't know what Kry's characters plan to do with Eleanor. If they take her to the hospital you could always run into her there. I'm just not sure at the moment what's going to be next. That's the beauty of a group play y'know!?

I get it. It's just that when I do join group role-plays I end up getting ignored. So I'll post something, but I'm not sure if it will be replied to. Dino, would you reply to it?

If there's ever a time where things are moving slowly for you and you're bored, just let me know and I'll make an NPC for you to interact with, give you some action time, etc. until you're brought back to someone.

So if you're unable to bump into Dino, then I can that for you right off the bat, if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back