• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

Lol I know you for sure. I assumed one of them would come running when I posted. It couldn't be helped. ♥ I'll wait for Crazy and Bacon before I post.

Well both would've gone running, but I didn't just want to leave behind the person that Kas and Alistair were interacting with. But yes. We should now wait for the others to post.

Ooooo guurll. Ain't nobody s'posed to talk to a pureblood like that. Rowan bettuh ruuuuuun vampy run. xD

Rowan sure is a fiesty one.... She gonna get herself in trouble. She gonna have to be like sanic to get away ❤️❤️

Luckily Eleanor's visions are subject to change, and hopefully someone will eventually save Rowan from herself and she won't have to die like Eleanor is seeing, lol. We could always NPC a pureblood or original if we have to, to save her in the future.

I have no self control, so I'm gonna go ahead and post with Alistair. Cause..I'm terrible at being patient and waiting for others to post when I have a clear chance to respond to something.

I have the same problem! Lol it's eating me up not posting. I'll probably post after you. Possibly.

I like to try really hard to be patient though. I really hate being left behind, so I don't want to do that to anyone either. But... boredom! And opportunity! It eats at my soul.

Should I wait for Bacon McBakey? I feel like I should. I also don't want to bug them and be like HEY YOU POSTIN'? (B^D) But you know, what if they don't post forever? I hate not knowing and being torn between posting and waiting! Lol Mostly, I'm here and have time now. And I may not later. Torn.

Is bacey online? Because if not then no waiting is required :D besides this could be the rare time we are all on.

Mmhmm. ^_^ Bacon is on. For longer than I've been I think. I always wonder, 'What if they're writing a post!?' I don't want to step on anyone's toesies. You can go ahead and post if you'd like actually. I have an idea what I want my charrie to do, but it can wait anyway. She's honestly not going to do much aside from be in shock. Sooooo, y'know.

Hah! See I knew it! Bacon posted. ^_^ I'll post if you aren't, Crazy. Or will as soon as you do.

RIGHT WHEN I STARTED TO WROTE I SAW BACON POST ANDBSTARTED LAUGHING BECAUSE YOU WERE RIGHT!!! ALL HAIL POPPET

I'd say leave, and let them cross paths again. I feel like a pureblood would kill a regular vampire who's devolving to that level already. But we will need to have Rowan "saved" soon, otherwise she won't be able to be around much, which isn't any fun at all. Possibly get her senses back and run into Bacon's charrie so she has something to do, too?

That's just me looking at it from the outside. But like Kry said, do what your charrie would do.

I'm sure Alistair could kill her without breaking a sweat, but he wouldn't do that. He also wouldn't save her unless she could prove to him that she was worth saving. Which would be a hard thing to do.

I've some stuff to do, so I'll probably be gone for a few hours or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back