• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for Shifting Shadows

I'd love to reserve one of the regular vampire. Also question, do the regular ones start of as vampires already or are they turned into Vamps through the Role-Play as the story progresses? @poppet

Done! They start out as vampires already, and it's your choice how far "gone" they already are. ^_^

Approved of course! Go ahead and post when you're ready. I'm redoing the "Approved Characters" bit. I'm just going to have to link to each post. Every time I try to add a profile, the coding adds to itself in like ten different places and screws everything up. But hopefully I can link with photos and just be done with it. Otherwise I'll link with names only.

I'm working on Alistair's profile now. Though I actually can't decide if I really want to play Alistair or not, I did want to play him, but now I dunno. I could always play Angel, he'd be an original not a pureblood though. I haven't used him in forever. I dunno what I want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cur, you're welcome to post when you're ready, I just decided to take a bath before I add your charrie. Don't wait on me if you are!

I'll post Alistair's profile. I found a new pic for him that I think works much better.

I'm busy so I might not get a post up today. Sorry.

Dunno if anyone noticed, but the accepted profiles were linking back to the tab, instead of the individual profiles. I fixed that, so they're working again! Sorry though. This is my first play here. It's been a little bit of trial and error from the get-go, lol.

I don't know, there are just so many options! I assumed someone would probably like to be a werewolf in a vampire story, but certainly don't expect it. You can really choose to be whatever you want!

I think I'll stick with being a witch. I have an interesting concept for my witch, though, assuming the witch can be very old (perhaps the original witch).

Alrighty! So you want one of the witch spots? Female? You can definitely be the original.

Okay! I wasn't restricting though! You don't have to be female, you can choose whatever you like. ^_^

So, funny story. Clover, I'm glad you didn't accept the wildcard spot yesterday. xD Someone else messaged me asking for it, and I said yes, but then for some reason I thought it was you. I hope that makes what I said about reserving it for you make sense, lol. I need to get more sleep. On that note, it's still reserved for the player that actually wanted it. xD

I probably should've waited, buuuut you know me. I gotta save everyone, plus Alistair would react immediately when he heard a scream so. I'm not sorry for not waiting on anyone else to react/post. Also edited it a bit, cause I forgot to write Kasimir's stuff before I just slammed the post button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back