[OOC] For rules questions, general questions and raves [To the Hunt!, Wyld that is...]

#2 works. The last one is the easiest for me, but I would have no problems with #2.

I really appreciate it. You're doing wonders for my eyes.

Cheers!

Are we really waiting two days before we leave on this Hunt? I thought we were leaving sooner.....like, immediately.....

I just thought we were starting sooner rather than later. Waiting two days doesn't seem to fall into this concept. If you have stuff you want to do, then that's fine. But I'd like to get started, rather than hanging around for two days and then leaving....

Once all of you are gathered she will send you away, and will send your men after you.

This mission is too important to miss due to tardiness :mrgreen:

Oops, I'd gathered our would be flirt had gone off to get the carriage (or whatever)...thus alot of us are actually just waiting for him to return with it....

Oops' date=' I'd gathered our would be flirt had gone off to get the carriage (or whatever)...thus alot of us are actually just waiting for him to return with it....[/quote']
I did intend to go get the carriage and then return, but she asked about you guys and I heard about a 2 day delay, so I'm trying to head back to the party with her. I may or may not get the details on transport by the time I'm back to you, SRC's call on that.

Do we know which would be faster - riding horses with low skill or riding on a riverboat upstream? I know which one will be easier...

Check out the travel times of the corebook p.264; most land options are better than upstream travel.

We're going for a month of travel at least to get there so horse is the fastest way.

To all the guys who do not know how to ride, this is a good way to spend 3 xp... hunters ALWAYS need to know how to ride since it's the fastest way to travel on land (apart from sorcery but our terrestrial level limits us a bit).

We could also simply hire a guide and walk, probably cheaper and more discrete... and when we get to Magne, we WILL look like people who have travelled (with the dirt, the smell and all) :lol:

The Occult was for trying to figure out the spell she used. Someone PMed me that the spell was too powerful for Terrestial Circle, and wanted to try and fish for more info, so I wanted to let you all a shot at it. Sorry, my bad, should have let you all know about it.

Wuz clearly outside of terrestrial range... as a player I couldn't but notice it. Yugo on the other hand just knows it wasn't something you see every day but... he has seen and lived strange stuff so he won't investigate further since it serves the interests of the Hunt.

It's powerful, it's useful, it's on our side, it helps hunting... that's all he needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back