OOC for Midheavens

So Camellia would get along well with River Smith-Shield @Bowa

They both have a some what similar fear. Plus they both would like to pursue their own paths rather then be set in one by there families. 

also just wanted to say, theres some amazing charries in this rp, holy crap!!

river in particular (just read her so shes fresh on my mind lol) is really pretty, and beautifully written x3

I agree with the first statement whole-heartedly.

And omggggg thank youuuuuu, I enjoyed reading your CS. Simply splendid ❤️. Some of the words I mentally passed over though because I was like no way am I even going to try and pronounce that lol

@Zaxs I think our characters would get along well also, what kind of relationship did you have in mind? Childhood friends? Recent friends? Acquaintances? School friends? Idk tbh, I'm open to suggestions...

@Bowa I was thinking maybe they can be childhood friends, as my family could have done business with your family.

We could've been left alone as kids and played together, but as we grew up we saw less and less of each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe she'd be friends with Wings, if Wings held a concert for her or something, iduno when or why, but if shes rich maybe something like that did happen

I'd do it, but idk how a rich girl would be friends with a poor guy LOLOL

Well she is not exactly rich anymore? If you remember she moved out of her parents home and lives on her own barely scrapping by.

maybe she'd be friends with Wings, if Wings held a concert for her or something, iduno when or why, but if shes rich maybe something like that did happen

That sounds like a good idea.

Well she is not exactly rich anymore? If you remember she moved out of her parents home and lives on her own barely scrapping by.

Oh yeah- yeah. My bad.  :smile4:

Her and Ako's personalities might conflict, but they could still end up being good enough friends. Or- if you want a different kind of relationship, that's cool.

Oh yeah- yeah. My bad.  :smile4:

Her and Ako's personalities might conflict, but they could still end up being good enough friends. Or- if you want a different kind of relationship, that's cool.

Rivalry sounds like a good idea,not every relationship has to be a good one.

So maybe, at some point, she was able to catch a concert, maybe it was meant for her? for some reason? (whats the reason?)

then they became acquainted there? maybe not friends, but at least acquaintances 

Okay, so some initial relationship hook options off the top of my head.  Folks who are interested, let me know!

@Mollisol: Sunshine and Honey Sharp were best friends in high school.  Although the two girls have drifted apart somewhat, they still see each other often enough that Sunshine's met Mantis, knows her as her old friend's on-and-off-again (ex)-girlfriend.  They may enjoy an amicable, if sometimes strained relationship given the person they have in common.

@Zalg̀o: Given the 5 year age gap and little in common, the obvious solution is that Sunshine is the older sister of one of Ash's good buddies, Moonlight Constable.  Ash and Moonlight have hung out enough over the years that they have at least a passing acquaintance.  Possibly a few family summer vacations together.

@Devious Dilbert: For Akoya and Sunshine, they're near enough in age, let's say their mothers are friends and because of that proximity, they fell into a similar circle of friends after high school.  As such, Akoya's probably crashed on the couch at her apartment a few dozen times in the past couple of ears.  He's also likely aware Sunshine had some kind of crisis just after graduating from nursing school and has moved back home.  Because of proximity, there's good potential for them to know each other are Midheavens, given that's what turned Sunshine's life upside down.

@Zaxs: Not a lot of points of intersection here, given their different domains and social circles (to say nothing of class).  If you're game, let's say two years ago Sunshine came into Camellia's fashion store to get a dress to take someone out, only to end up breaking down in tears and having a small crisis because she hadn't actually asked her date out and didn't know if they'd be interested and Camellia spent an hour dealing with the other girl's feelings before pragmatically setting her straight and pushing her into taking the plunge.  Sunshine bought the dress but didn't end up following Camellia's advice, making the two girls virtual strangers who shared a brief but intense moment.

@Thalia_Neko: Like others, unfortunately, Sunshine really doesn't have an easy way of accessing a singing idol who is 5 years younger than her.  Don't mind being a fan of Wings' music though!  Again, if you'd like a preexisting connection, the easiest path would be if Wings was friends with one of Sunshine's younger brothers or sisters, giving them a person in common.  

@Bowa: Very easy point of connection; River's father is Captain of the Guard and both of Sunshine's parents are Constables who work as investigators for the city guard.  Easy enough for the girls to have run into each other at police functions, festival days.  Given River's father seems super-professional, it's less likely the girls spent much time together if he's not the type to encourage fraternization in the ranks.  

Thoughts, folks?  I'm happy to go with any/all of these or you can offer your own!

Let's say that for a birthday she invited you, though you weren't meant to sing for her party you ended up having a concert there. @Thalia_Neko

I guess they can dislike each other, maybe because of Camellia's personality? @Devious Dilbert

Alright xD But there's gotta be a simple history behind it. How did they meet at least?

Coworkers at once perhaps?

@Devious Dilbert: For Akoya and Sunshine, they're near enough in age, let's say their mothers are friends and because of that proximity, they fell into a similar circle of friends after high school.  As such, Akoya's probably crashed on the couch at her apartment a few dozen times in the past couple of ears.  He's also likely aware Sunshine had some kind of crisis just after graduating from nursing school and has moved back home.  Because of proximity, there's good potential for them to know each other are Midheavens, given that's what turned Sunshine's life upside down.

<3  I like it a lot actually. I'd love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back