OOC for Midheavens

Oh okay, thanks for the update! @Devious Dilbert

Your character could have a relationship with River but I don't know how lol, they seem to come from completely different walks of life.

LOL. They're almost opposites.

Hmmm. Highschool? But that's basic, LOLOL.

Ikr! xD

I feel like even if they went to the same high school they wouldn't have ever spoken or even gave each other a second glance considering they would have been in different years/grades alongside the conflicting background/personalities. So lets just have them meet for the first time in the RP. I can't think of a suitable way for them to have had any kind of relationship beforehand. Sad times :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikr! xD

I feel like even if they went to the same high school they wouldn't have ever spoken or even gave each other a second glance considering they would have been in different years/grades alongside the conflicting background/personalities. so lets just have them meet for the first time in the RP. I can't think of a suitable way for them to have had any kind of relationship beforehand. Sad times :(

Alright, no worries.  :smile4:

Like I said, Wings is a famous singer. Which undoubtedly means someone here should know her or has heard of her, or has heard her music, or has seen a concert of hers.

That doesnt mean theres necessarily a relationship there, but you never know? Any ideas?

also just wanted to say, theres some amazing charries in this rp, holy crap!!

river in particular (just read her so shes fresh on my mind lol) is really pretty, and beautifully written x3

Like I said, Wings is a famous singer. Which undoubtedly means someone here should know her or has heard of her, or has heard her music, or has seen a concert of hers.

That doesnt mean theres necessarily a relationship there, but you never know? Any ideas?

I'm not sure she would necessarily fit will with Mantis, but I get the vibe that she has... I dunno, a childhood friend or someone else that was there even before her singing career took off.

I'm not sure she would necessarily fit will with Mantis, but I get the vibe that she has... I dunno, a childhood friend or someone else that was there even before her singing career took off.

yah sure x3 you saying they were childhood friends? maybe no longer because she focused on her career?

yah sure x3 you saying they were childhood friends? maybe no longer because she focused on her career?

Also- I wouldn't mind having a relationship with her if we could work one out.

However, Akoya and her are three years apart, and he likely wouldn't be one of her fans tbh, LOL.

She sings for older generations too. She really has a vocal range thats mostly quite magical ;) :P  But that doesnt mean hed be her fan. Probably wouldnt be.

Idk ;-; lol

My favorite is... well, that wouldn't be quite right, as I'm the GM and it'd look like favoritism. But I really enjoy everyone's characters too; they look like you guys have put so much effort into them.

She sings for older generations too. She really has a vocal range thats mostly quite magical ;) :P  But that doesnt mean hed be her fan. Probably wouldnt be.

Idk ;-; lol

Like Molli suggested, she could know people before her singing career took off. Again though... Aki is three years older, LOL. I don't know how that would work out.

I dont just want the answer to be "she knows everyone before her singing career took off" lol

also, thatd be doubtful, like your charries age

and she started singing at a young age as well

I dont just want the answer to be "she knows everyone before her singing career took off" lol

also, thatd be doubtful, like your charries age

and she started singing at a young age as well

Errr- Well- If you're still interested in a relationship between the two-

Perhaps they met very recently then? They could be very lightly friends or acquaintances?

They could have just ran into each other one day, met, his oblivious self wouldn't recognize her as a famous idol(If he did, LOLOL, he'd just flip his shit)? They bond over that?

He doesn't really own any business that would partner with her or something. His parents own an orchard but that's it, LOLOL.

Errr- Well- If you're still interested in a relationship between the two-

Perhaps they met very recently then? They could be very lightly friends or acquaintances?

They could have just ran into each other one day, met, his oblivious self wouldn't recognize her as a famous idol(If he did, LOLOL, he'd just flip his shit)? They bond over that?

He doesn't really own any business that would partner with her or something. His parents own an orchard but that's it, LOLOL.

or this could just happen in the rp? x3 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back