• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Yeah, I get that. But wouldn't her feet be pushed into the ground? Her body may be able to withstand the force, but, can the Cement below her take a person made of metal being forced down via gravity?

I'm no longer disagreeing that she would be standing, what I am saying is she should begin to be pushed into the ground because the road wouldn't be able to take such pressure.

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Yeah, I get that. But wouldn't her feet be pushed into the ground? Her body may be able to withstand the force, but, can the Cement below her take a person made of metal being forced down via gravity?
Concrete has a compressive force range of around 28mPA average, or 4,000 lbs per square inch. If you made her heavy enough to go over that strength ratio, everyone else would be dead as f.

So you don't think if you use that much gavaty that you kill everyone else. You have to go like Jupiter gravity to do that kind of force

Nyeh, I'm 99% sure that Sol still wouldn't kneel or crack the concrete below her unless everyone else died. Ethan should just increase the gravity on her specifically if that's a thing he can do (she might end up 15 miles underground or something though).

It doesn't even really matter. We're near the end game, we kinda had a plan on how to end this whole thing...there is a reason Ant-Man isn't affect as Jordan can't see him. Coldpopz Coldpopz that answers your question

Are we legit trying to apply real world physics to the RP just to make a petty argument?

Suspension of Disbelief, people and enough of this debate.
Just don't think you have to sink her into the ground and kill everyone else. She already immobile

Nyeh, I'm 99% sure that Sol still wouldn't kneel or crack the concrete below her unless everyone else died. Ethan should just increase the gravity on her specifically if that's a thing he can do.
Dude, ENOUGH with the argument! It's getting too silly. And as a mod for the RP can every just agree to disagree and move on with their lives?

The only reason I got involved is because the rp wouldn't move if we didn't find some way to decide what would happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not even in the fight

Just don't think you have to sink her into the ground and kill everyone else. She already immobile
We've entrusted this guy with starting the RP, we're not just gonna let him kill people at rando.
Also Ant-Man isn't effected.
You like board games?

Lol every hero has a higher bone and muscle density than an average human. They wouldn't be able to lift as much as they do otherwise.

People normal biology can only withstand small shift in gravity. Giant man biology is alter to withstand the stress of shrinking or growing.
Civil-War-II-8-spoilers-Marvel-Now-2016-8-2000x1538.jpg

Most of these monsters would get crushed under their own weight if we apply the same logic you did with Ethan's character.

I'm pretty sure that large animals have strong enough joints to support their weight; we have a few irl examples ;.;

Anywho she is standing but can't move she is out if the fight more than if she was a mobile liquid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back