• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Multiple people including Crystal told you that it not your basic powers that the issue. It that you want your character or their powers to exist in their own subplot.

Things that wouldn't be allowed in any rp i know of.
1. Controlling people characters
2. Reality bending
3. Controlling events in a roleplay
4. Having abilities that break the rp story.
5. Existing outside the realm of the roleplay guidelines

I hope this makes sense

What can mods do anyway?

And I'm good to go?
They can help with everything the gamemasters has but in place. Making sure that everyone on the same page. Answering questions. It basically helps the gm so that they don't feel overwhelm. Most roleplays I have created or been part of had at least one mod and one game master.

so, question: are we waiting for crystal for more posts from this unnamed villain or are they a largely irrelevant NPC that we can just assume is running for dear life.
Basically, do we wait before having our characters do more than notice the situation?

Well I am thinking of posting and asking the group of people there did this in far less polite words

.... Then let me ask something :
What type of character would you guys believe would be a grand addition to the RP ? No matter what you guys say, I'll make it.

Oof! Finally got to post. If anyone in the site is a SHIELD agent, you probably wanna read my post.

.... Then let me ask something :
What type of character would you guys believe would be a grand addition to the RP ? No matter what you guys say, I'll make it.
Something that follows these guidelines

Multiple people including Crystal told you that it not your basic powers that the issue. It that you want your character or their powers to exist in their own subplot.

Things that wouldn't be allowed in any rp i know of.
1. Controlling people characters
2. Reality bending
3. Controlling events in a roleplay
4. Having abilities that break the rp story.
5. Existing outside the realm of the roleplay guidelines

I hope this makes sense

Just a quick side note because I saw this when I was looking for character art:
two-girls-aikido-training-knife-practice-work-74551193.jpg

For all you martial artists out there (I don't practice Aikido), wTF IS THIS ACTUALLY A THING??? Is there a reasonable explanation to use both hands to grab the elbow?? I practice Kali, and I don't see any reason why the knife wielder can't just use her other hand to parry those wrists right off.

Just a quick side note because I saw this when I was looking for character art:
two-girls-aikido-training-knife-practice-work-74551193.jpg

For all you martial artists out there (I don't practice Aikido), wTF IS THIS ACTUALLY A THING??? Is there a reasonable explanation to use both hands to grab the elbow?? I practice Kali, and I don't see any reason why the knife wielder can't just use her other hand to parry those wrists right off.
I'll ask my cousin's boyfriend, he knows his fair share of martial artists.

I'm a Shield agent.

By the way, who is the Director of Shield?

Dunno, which is why I only used the director of the facility Theresa is at. Didn't even name him yet just in case. Booperboy Booperboy can you tell us a little more since both our characters have ties to them?

I read everything ... Don't get me wrong. After re-reading everything, I felt it would be for the better to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back