• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So Crystal ... May I ask how my new character is... If it needs any downgrading or anything ?

.... I didn't notice that. Hmm... I guess because I like the ' has a great purpose ahead of them ' type of deal.

It's sort of like a ' Whose ideals are better... The Heroes or His " ... Sort of like Civil War. I don't plan on steering the direction of the RP. It's more of a subplot than anything else.

.... I didn't notice that. Hmm... I guess because I like the ' has a great purpose ahead of them ' type of deal.
Yeah, we're not looking for anyone with that kind of push so early into the RP.
What we need are more scaled down, street level characters. Something to balance the scale out, no?

It's sort of like a ' Whose ideals are better... The Heroes or His " ... Sort of like Civil War. I don't plan on steering the direction of the RP. It's more of a subplot than anything else.
Do you get that it classic god modding to make a character that does that. You should never makes character that can change the rp direction

Do you want me make some some sort of fodder that can easily get trounced by everyone, including the Humans or something ? Beause I'll edit him right now to be that weak if need be, and just be a arrogant human who has no power but believes himself to be strong.

i believe the point they are making is they don't want a character that could have an its all about me in the rp

Do you want me make some some sort of fodder that can easily get trounced by everyone, including the Humans or something ? Beause I'll edit him right now to be that weak if need be, and just be a arrogant human who has no power but believes himself to be strong.
blog-fish-jump.jpg

i believe the point they are making is they don't want a character that could have an its all about me in the rp
This is more the case.

... The image is funny though.
Wait a minute... It isn't more about power... And rather about how he'll affect the RP and the general direction It'll take ? So... Does that mean all I had to do was edit the personality and remove that part , and made a big deal about it when that is all I had to do ?

I meant normal ,everyday humans .

.... Lol.
But did I hit the mark or am I still lost and jumping to conclusions ?

... The image is funny though.
Wait a minute... It isn't more about power... And rather about how he'll affect the RP and the general direction It'll take ? So... Does that mean all I had to do was edit the personality and remove that part , and made a big deal about it when that is all I had to do ?
Power, by its very nature, makes you a big deal in Marvel.
There are other ways to get to that point, Cap is a big deal despite his relatively low scaling.
1524359266673-png.430375

"Don't mess with me!"
5ca1122747fe6f9053b89626d3a79d5d.jpg

Strength isn't much when you can be wrecked by anything that harms a regular human though... Just pointing that out there . Literally someone puts a bomb on him and he'll die. I don't want him to be ' the most important ' . I just don't want him to be the "Spike" of the group , and be just good enough to assist when it comes time to . [BAD MLP reference] .

Strength isn't much when you can be wrecked by anything that harms a regular human though... Just pointing that out there . Literally someone puts a bomb on him and he'll die. I don't want him to be ' the most important ' . I just don't want him to be the "Spike" of the group , and be just good enough to assist when it comes time to . [BAD MLP reference] .
Embodiment of Willpower...
And you don't seem to get what we're trying to tell you. The Power set you've given to the character makes them cosmically super important.

... How ? All he does is gain power from Willpower. Being it's Embodiment is just a Nickname of sorts . He also was aware of what occurred from the cosmic wave. I think that is what you are referring to ? He got his powers directly from it, just like most of the current mutants from it. The only difference was that he was alive when it happened and was aware of what occurred.

I can downgrade him even further to just a Agent who has training... But that's been overdone twice , almost three times already. I feel mine will just be stale...

... How ? All he does is gain power from Willpower. Being it's Embodiment is just a Nickname of sorts . He also was aware of what occurred from the cosmic wave. I think that is what you are referring to ? He got his powers directly from it, just like most of the current mutants from it. The only difference was that he was alive when it happened and was aware of what occurred.

I can downgrade him even further to just a Agent who has training... But that's been overdone twice , almost three times already. I feel mine will just be stale...
I dunno, embodiments of things tend to be pretty important in Marvel.
latest

The character's personality and powerset are what sets them apart, so don't worry about them being stale because they have the same status as some others.

"Willpower Embodiment" is a nickname. It isn't meant to be taken literal like a Abstract Embodiment of a Concept. It means he gathers energy from said concept to do certain powers. He isn't a God or anything like that.

Okay then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back