• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lol Lil Shirou Lil Shirou
.... I see. I know what needs to be done.
I won't use her and make another character. Would that be okay or is it a " You failed... Get out of here.... Don't come back here again " type of deal ?

Lol Lil Shirou Lil Shirou
.... I see. I know what needs to be done.
I won't use her and make another character. Would that be okay or is it a " You failed... Get out of here.... Don't come back here again " type of deal ?
Nothing stopping you from making another character. The idea with rp is to be a somewhat in the middle. So you can rp with others .

I see.. Thank you.

Not really on the current scale because everyone's Omega... But I get your point. I was trying to be somewhat funny.

The mods are pretty nice. I had a rp that out right deleted my character sheet without warning.

... Everyone's an Omega?

Also, I meant like ... Size scale. On a bad day, if your character could take out a chunk of new York, cool, the world, neeeeeh, the universe, nope.

actually at least 2 aren't i could make an omega but well media powers were kind of said no to

I am not omega level and neither is karcen character. I guess we could be if A level if we push it. But that has to do more with writing.

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou .... Yeesh . Dang that is harsh ! God bless your soul..

It was a figure of speech. You kind of can't imply sarcasm on a computer.. Wish you could though.

Meh. I was piss because I didn't know about workshop and So couldn't use it for something else

When you're too lazy and using HeroMachine to make images for characters ... Wait. Is that lazy ?

tumblr_n0j3parVnN1smdot9o1_400.gif
giphy.gif

He works alone basically... For now until he feels he finds someone that will fit with him nicely. Think of Dark Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back