• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Earth 17371

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
why does it matter if it's traditionally a male name lol
Someone named their child talula does the hula from Hawaii
Names are fake

Kinda having the same issue. I forgot what I was planning to do with mine and remembering the connection to it.

Ok

I added a super lazy sketch of Milo just so people can get a picture of her in their head

I swear I will color it in soon and I am working on what her super suit would look like

Excuse me everyone ... But does a Like mean your accepted, or are you free to RP as long as you posted your character ? I didn't see any of the procedures for how the GM accepting in the Sign-Up, so I'm hoping I'm not making a mistake somewhere that's causing my character to be denied .

Excuse me everyone ... But does a Like mean your accepted, or are you free to RP as long as you posted your character ? I didn't see any of the procedures for how the GM accepting in the Sign-Up, so I'm hoping I'm not making a mistake somewhere that's causing my character to be denied .
A Like from the GM or mods means you're accepted

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! CRITIQUES FROM ME!

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen You all ready know you're accepted

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts We already discussed you're new characters, so . . .

Peach Tea Peach Tea
  • your character's backstory doesn't seem to make sense, to me at least. If Milo was born during the Greek age, how would she have met Doctor Strange? Since she was around 16 when she befriended the alchemist, that'd mean within the next three years she'd already know Doctor Strange, who debuted in the 60's. Even so, he still wouldn't have been present in the Greek age.
  • Hypnos doesn't exist within the MARVEL universe (or the lore we know), which means he wouldn't exist in this universe
  • What forms of energy is she projecting?
  • (nice drawing btw)
A Common Man A Common Man I'd consider Steven to be a Gamma threat

Andrita Andrita
  • "Beyond Omega" threat? I don't mean to be rude, but, no . . .
  • This RP has enough Alpha/Omega characters as is
  • Your elaboration on her ability to create portals is a little fuzzy to me. Do these portals resemble singularities/black holes? What energy are they mimicking?
  • Her weaknesses are rather psychological than physical -- mental blocks, if you will. Karcen Karcen holds a good point against you
As of now, your character is not accepted

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts We already discussed you're new characters, so . . .

Peach Tea Peach Tea
  • your character's backstory doesn't seem to make sense, to me at least. If Milo was born during the Greek age, how would she have met Doctor Strange? Since she was around 16 when she befriended the alchemist, that'd mean within the next three years she'd already know Doctor Strange, who debuted in the 60's. Even so, he still wouldn't have been present in the Greek age.
  • Hypnos doesn't exist within the MARVEL universe (or the lore we know), which means he wouldn't exist in this universe
  • (nice drawing btw)

Andrita Andrita
  • Your elaboration on her ability to create portals is a little fuzzy to me. Do these portals resemble singularities/black holes? What energy are they mimicking?
  • Her weaknesses are rather psychological than physical -- mental blocks, if you will. Karcen Karcen holds a good point against you
Thank you for speaking what we wanted to say to Andrita Andrita

- I'll downgrade her to Omega for the sole purpose of this thread. I just wanted to make a Beyond Omega with Portal Abilities and finding versatility with it...
- ... Okay.
- It's more like tapping into her own 'potential' to create these portals, if you will. She is more or less literally 'weaponizing her own potential' , which due to said stated potential,is why her portal abilities are so powerful .
- Psychological Weaknesses are more effective to me as a RPer than Physical, because with Physical you can easily get pass them depending on what happens in the RP. With Psychological, deepened wounds they take far more time to heal, if not forever.
- Literally anyone in the RP could've beaten her based off of the weaknesses I gave her

... What exactly do you want me to adjust ?

- I'll downgrade her to Omega for the sole purpose of this thread. I just wanted to make a Beyond Omega with Portal Abilities and finding versatility with it...
- ... Okay.
- It's more like tapping into her own 'potential' to create these portals, if you will. She is more or less literally 'weaponizing her own potential' , which due to said stated potential,is why her portal abilities are so powerful .
- Psychological Weaknesses are more effective to me as a RPer than Physical, because with Physical you can easily get pass them depending on what happens in the RP. With Psychological, deepened wounds they take far more time to heal, if not forever.
- Literally anyone in the RP could've beaten her based off of the weaknesses I gave her

... What exactly do you want me to adjust ?
Can it not be Omega or Alpha? We have a lot of those already.

Peach Tea Peach Tea
  • (nice drawing btw)

Andrita Andrita
Oops, my bad, I meant to say that the design would’ve been made after the Greeks god Hypnos, so it’s based off of what the Greeks believed in for gods. I also meant that when she met doctor Strange centuries would have already gone by when she looked 16. Her aging is a little bit slower. And then I will work on the weaknesses and other stuff.

.... Fine. I'll change it to an Inhuman or Meta-Human and remove the stuff about her being a Mutant . Is that it ?

question why does she need portals that can go into every reality and threaten the realm of the one above all to be versatile?

Oops, my bad, I meant to say that the design would’ve been made after the Greeks god Hypnos, so it’s based off of what the Greeks believed in for gods. I also meant that when she met doctor Strange centuries would have already gone by when she looked 16. Her aging is a little bit slower. And then I will work on the weaknesses and other stuff.
to be fair, it's safe to assume that Hypnos exists within the Marvel Universe... also her age should be how legitimately old she is not how old she appears to be to avoid confusion.

I also got a name and a face for that mysterious alchemist, friend.

Booperboy Booperboy ok, so I adjusted some stuff for her weaknesses and where her main power comes from, but I did not change the words for the backstory since I explained them. Of course, if you would like me to adjust the backstory I can totally do that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back