OOC Chatroom

I'm still ironing out the workings of the hosted project, so consider this a work in progress. Feel free to chat here, exchange ideas, spread memes, or what have you!

@Legend:D Hello, hello! Feel free to write up a CS when you get the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest, I haven't seen the interest check for this one. Can someone be so kind as to give me a rundown on the setting, things such as race, technology, and whatnot. Just something brief to give me an idea is fine. 

Hope I'm not a bother.

Not really! I just need to review your CS when you're done.

@Mossino

@Captain Gensokyo Character is up! I spent 30 minutes writing it and 2 hours looking for a picture...Something about those times seems wrong to me.

Hello! Thanks for letting me in. I'll immediately start with ruining the couch and curtains.

I mean, I'll get to working on a CS, it's a bit late here, so I'll either get it up in a few hours, or tomorrow.

The starship hopefully doesn't have any problems with something insectoid-ish.... Or Robotic.. (Man, Insect aliens are not easy to find, at least the non-feral-horrible-man-eating-ones.)

Hello! Thanks for letting me in. I'll immediately start with ruining the couch and curtains.

I mean, I'll get to working on a CS, it's a bit late here, so I'll either get it up in a few hours, or tomorrow.

The starship hopefully doesn't have any problems with something insectoid-ish.... Or Robotic.. (Man, Insect aliens are not easy to find, at least the non-feral-horrible-man-eating-ones.)

I would say try and make your own though that's relatively difficult to do in a small time frame unless one is particularly ambitious, or doesn't need/want to provide too much information upon said race...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back