OOC Chat

In your case you can meta game a bit by looking at the CS. Your breaki g their minds apaet aftet all

that's what I did with dear old Saiko, but unless the CS for our friendly shadow blender has changed all that's there is something about rich parents that didn't really care for or like their child, and it didn't seem to bother him all that much. Hmm.... maybe if he watched his family die or they found out what he was....

Don't worry, it's all good~ :3 

Dont forget to include the strikes to the head love. I included future action in my attack lol. 

Dont think she'd be talking if she caught one blow but was attacked by 3 more to the head. Unless, thats what you were going for?

Last edited by a moderator:
that's what I did with dear old Saiko, but unless the CS for our friendly shadow blender has changed all that's there is something about rich parents that didn't really care for or like their child, and it didn't seem to bother him all that much. Hmm.... maybe if he watched his family die or they found out what he was....

Id say settle it in a PM because blender man has no mental defences according to his abilities. He wouldnt be able to resist your character.

Dont forget to include the strikes to the head love. I included future action in my attack lol. 

Dont think she'd be talking if she caught one blow but was attacked by 3 more to the head. Unless, thats what you were going for?

xD Oh, I'm sorry~ Totally didn't see that lol~ :3 :D X3 xD  

Ah whatever >_> Misconception on his part. Not like he knows her lmao. Looks too human anyway!

xD  Lol, 'looks too human' that's actually listed in her CS as being one of her features, although I guess after what I just posted that misconception may be cleared up. xD

xD  Lol, 'looks too human' that's actually listed in her CS as being one of her features, although I guess after what I just posted that misconception may be cleared up. xD

Yes, he wont call her a hybrid anymore believe me after that lol. 

The way you are portraying her, Lennex will actually LIKE her. 

Yes, he wont call her a hybrid anymore believe me after that lol. 

The way you are portraying her, Lennex will actually LIKE her. 

xD  lol~ welp, I won't reveal my plans but lets see just how long that'll last :3 fufufufu~ 

Finally someone who isn't unconscious when they come to me. Hang on I'm still trying to figure something out for the blender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back