OOC Chat

As Kozilek rooted around inside Eegez's mind for something that would break him he had the two Eldrazi attack the student in the mean time. There didn't seem to be much within his past that could be used just some parents that ignored him to focus on their wealth. Kozilek may be able to shape that into something, but the Titan pushed deeper into the student's mind searching for fears or something similar.

The two Eldrazi hissed as the student appeared in their territory. They lunge at the student ready to attack. In their wake the land itself became barren and lifeless. It seemed as if they were feeding on the life of the land itself. Reducing whatever they touched to a white dusty wasteland.

@Kyon

Was this directed at me? I'm kinda confused. Is my character in another area now?

xD  Lol~ I was just like- a lot of people are waiting in the gym for the next fight to begin~ :3

Alright, im gonna try and knock these out quickly because its starting to drag along again and id rather not have that happen because of me. If we cant finish the fights by the time i get into work I say we time skip after and see where that takes us. 

Alright, im gonna try and knock these out quickly because its starting to drag along again and id rather not have that happen because of me. If we cant finish the fights by the time i get into work I say we time skip after and see where that takes us. 

Kk!!~ :3 :D  X3 xD  

Guys I think I may be leaving this. I think it's kind of clear that I just wouldn't be able to keep up with the post rate of this RP and even if I could this already seems a bit overcrowded.

Hope you understand.

and please @TheHappyPikachu Don't delete my characters yet, let me save them somewhere first.

Guys I think I may be leaving this. I think it's kind of clear that I just wouldn't be able to keep up with the post rate of this RP and even if I could this already seems a bit overcrowded.

Hope you understand.

and please @TheHappyPikachu Don't delete my characters yet, let me save them somewhere first.

Don't worry, it's all good. Sorry about that!!~ :3 "^w^

Oh, I don't delete character, I simply hide them~…. :3 :D  (But yeah, I'll give you a chance to save them first) I'm sorry the RP was a little to fast-paced for you.)

Oh, I don't delete character, I simply hide them~…. :3 :D  (But yeah, I'll give you a chance to save them first) I'm sorry the RP was a little to fast-paced for you.)

Alright. Ill try and get a post up soon.

It's not your fault, just my schedule is bonkers and I don't think I could provide anything minimally consistent in terms of replies so I would end up dragging things out of order or making people wait forever for something that might not be worth it. 

Alright. Ill try and get a post up soon.

Kk, thanks!!~ :3 :D X3 xD  

It's not your fault, just my schedule is bonkers and I don't think I could provide anything minimally consistent in terms of replies so I would end up dragging things out of order or making people wait forever for something that might not be worth it. 

Yeah, I get ya' don't worry bout' it~ :3 :D  

Remember to tell me, marakov's going last

Gonna get to plotting breaking our neighborhood shadow blender today. Could use some help. PM me some details you'd like to reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back