OOC Chat

This is the internet, kiddo. If you're not used to it, you shouldn't be on. Trust me, I'm mild compared to some other people.

This is the internet, kiddo. If you're not used to it, you shouldn't be on. Trust me, I'm mild compared to some other people.

Hey, mate, give ya' opinion if ya' want but don't be mean about it, K'ay?~

I really don't think I can keep doing this to, my characters have nobody to interact with or anything and my interest in the roleplay is lowering. Sorry.

Np!!~ can you tell me anything you think would make the RP better? Or to improve on for he future if I reboot it later?~

Just sayin man, people shouldn't be leaving because they have 'no one to interact with'

in an RP this size it's their own damn fault

Hey, mate, give ya' opinion if ya' want but don't be mean about it, K'ay?~

Np!!~ can you tell me anything you think would make the RP better? Or to improve on for he future if I reboot it later?~

nah I'm really just not that much interested anymore (no offense i love the rp idea and all)... am i allowed to leave?

nah I'm really just not that much interested anymore (no offense i love the rp idea and all)... am i allowed to leave?

Of course!!~ xD (I wouldn't stop anyone from leaving~)

Just sayin man, people shouldn't be leaving because they have 'no one to interact with'

in an RP this size it's their own damn fault

Mate, it's not about the interaction really, she just said that as a sideline, it's about the fact she simply lost interest in the RP, the same kinda things happened to me before~ Anyway, lets all-….

'Let it go'~ :3

We have a new person joining btw~ :3 (They're an IRL friend so I know even though they hadn't put up their CS yet, their another talented human) :3 :D X3 xD  

@LaDyGrEy Sorry!!~ You were taking a while to post so I had to move on so the others could start class, don't worry, the post was fine!!~ :3 :D X3 xD  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back