OOC Chat

U know fucking what i have a solution then because honestly this shit is ridiculous. The people that wanna  fight can stay in for class. We can have a time shift to when its night time and then lets say we ran out of time to fight regularly but the people who are desperate to prove themselves can just show up for a fucking night time examination. The people who wont fight can just say they got auto 100 same with those who have already fought. You can have the rest either in their dorms either sleeping, staying up and talking, or fucking i dont give a fuck which one u chose. Is that agreeable to everyone?

Also they can just act like they went to each class already and know wht they will be learning and because this is the first day they prob wont have homework.

You can also say that people met those who have previously discussed meeting in the roleplay

Honestly i was gone for like a 5 days to a week and we still on this same bullshit and i want to not have to wait for everyone.

Also those who havent fought and dont have but choose to go to the exmination can get some extra credit bullshit or somethin

@shadowz1995 Right now, as of posting this, it is 7:15 am

Edit: Pika kind of already mentioned this, but we live in the same timezone

lel, same school too

Last edited by a moderator:
U know what i have a solution then because honestly this is ridiculous. The people that wanna  fight can stay in for class. We can have a time shift to when its night time and then lets say we ran out of time to fight regularly but the people who are desperate to prove themselves can just show up for a night time examination. The people who wont fight can just say they got auto 100 same with those who have already fought. You can have the rest either in their dorms either sleeping, staying up and talking, or i dont give a damn which one u chose. Is that agreeable to everyone?

Also they can just act like they went to each class already and know wht they will be learning and because this is the first day they prob wont have homework.

You can also say that people met those who have previously discussed meeting in the roleplay

Honestly i was gone for like a 5 days to a week and we still on this same thing and i want to not have to wait for everyone.

Also those who havent fought and dont have but choose to go to the exmination can get some extra credit or somethin

I know how you feel, I wanna get back to the fighting XD
It seems we only have the mental and physical instructor, so we just cycle through them?

yes in the mornings when we have our class yes.This would be easier if we all lived in same time zone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back