OOC CHAT

Eek 25 minutes? Wow, yeesh, gl with that! O.o  Im glad you love it though xD its like all my muse in epic witch battle hehe

Eh.... I just need to know what's in my statement, and remember some facts about flooding in India and ice caps in the Arctic....

Although I will be writing it up straight after! (Well... Posting it, anyway.)

It is quite true, the Coven dislikes losing witches, but it HATES losing Single Digits, especially high Single Digits lol

and lol "i heard you say the word 'break' " that really got me, i laughed hard at that

Okay so I'm currently at school and I can't reply, but I just wanna say that I love this rp so much aah ;w;

@Thalia_Neko, when your character was crying I felt genuinely sad and @Shura-Yoon, when Talia spoke of Lillian I got butterflies. Those are only a few examples, too.

I only hope I can be half as good as you guys aah ;w; <3

Okay so I'm currently at school and I can't reply, but I just wanna say that I love this rp so much aah ;w;

@Thalia_Neko, when your character was crying I felt genuinely sad and @Shura-Yoon, when Talia spoke of Lillian I got butterflies. Those are only a few examples, too.

I only hope I can be half as good as you guys aah ;w; <3

Omg yes! I so adore rping Vanna, shes such a treat to play <3

Everything else is just a treat to read, you're posts are fantastic! :D

@Shura-Yoon

Retweettttt :'''(

Chemistry quiz on Friday, biology exam on Monday, chemistry exam on Tuesday, two lab reports due next week, and I'm presenting research I've done to three science boards (psychology, chemistry and biology) in my university. I just looooooooove being a science major! ;D

Ya, pretty much

I have an idea: How about Elissa goes up to Ameila to calm her down, Lilith blasts Elissa away, and then Avon goes apeshit on Lilith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back