OOC CHAT

I spent 2 hours doing work I didn't even need to do... Sigh.

Although I did get massive brownie points in the lesson today lol.

Cute... Nerdy, perhaps.... Or naive? :3

Just now, FrostFire said:

I spent 2 hours doing work I didn't even need to do... Sigh.

Although I did get massive brownie points in the lesson today lol.

Cute... Nerdy, perhaps.... Or naive? :3

why not all three? XP 

id say all those things :P

hmm, i know ive accepted other people into the rp (yet theyve yet to post), i wonder if we've rped too much and they dont want to post, or if they're just looking for a good time to respond? hard to know

I think there are plenty of opportunities to jump in, if you really tried. There is not only one event happening in this whole world, and you can only do this. It really annoys me, that excuse. > > ;; It's really not that hard to do a side thing and wait for everyone can catch up and mix again later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I'm off to bed.... Beauty sleep is essential, after all. X3

(And I really don't fancy being cranky tomorrow... I have too much to do lol)

Hey guys I was going to post today but I had a Trumpetlession,it looks like I need to practice a littlemore (sigh)sorry guys 

Im beginning to think Xerena shouldnt be rank 14 if she has basically no offense lol. Either up her strength, or we should review her rank Jpax. To me she sounds like a rank 30 witch lol. Im enjoying her lack of strength mind you, but a rank 14 is dangerously close to a single digit, aka a really powerful witch. She should either be a lot more capable, or a lot lower in rank.

I was just wondering, since most GM's have multiple characters to orchestrate multiple events at the same time. I thought you might have more, but I guess they're yet to be made. X^D

Hi friends <3

I just wanted to let y'all know that Mondays and Wednesdays are my busy days. I'm in college and as a chemistry major, I have to take a helllaaaa amount of science credits each semester lmao. Mondays and Wednesdays are they days that I have labs, and my university only holds labs at night; sooo I have lectures all day and then on Mondays I have lab till around 8:30-8:50ish pm my time and on Wednesdays I have lab till around 9:30ish pm my time (I'm in EST time zone - east cost of USA).

I'm going to get to responding to the RP now though <3

If that's a problem please let me knowww

Users who are viewing this thread

Back