OOC CHAT

It's just the whole "Body appearing out of nowhere" has a lot of meaning to my character.... So I'm gonna need to think a lot more for it.

Also, can said body be a young boy? (It'd help with the aforementioned meaning lol)

Sure why not I'll edit xD

And it isn't out of nowhere, it was teleported

Yay! Thank you.

Yeah... But for my character it sort of just appeared... (I think that's how you're working the teleporting? Correct me if I'm wrong)

Let's just say... She might cry. Or go on a rampage (In the normal way, not the magical one lol)

Yay! Thank you.

Yeah... But for my character it sort of just appeared... (I think that's how you're working the teleporting? Correct me if I'm wrong)

Let's just say... She might cry. Or go on a rampage (In the normal way, not the magical one lol)

hehe do that then xD

and enjoy Broncos! Doctor Strange is incredible! Im actually gunna take the idea of "artifacts" from it for this rp lol

Am I doing okay?

I know it can be a bit weird for people when they see that I write in 1st person... ;-;

I hope you don't mind...

Am I doing okay?

I know it can be a bit weird for people when they see that I write in 1st person... ;-;

I hope you don't mind...

you doin' fine

I actually wrote in first person at one point, but as you can see my characters aren't mentally sound. So in first person I'll have to explain what irrational stuff they're doing, like teleporting corpses.

Yay!

I know it can be a bit weird... But it's better this way, believe me...

At first, I tried writing in third person, but I kept switching back to first, and it looked awful... So I just stayed in first lol.

@JPax

In my Hogwarts RP, one of my characters is schizophrenic, and has loads of mental illnesses, including MPD.... Her innermost thoughts are rather interesting to write! Although I've only done 2 posts with her so far... 

Why did I choose remote teleportation for a char, you can't name magic powers unless it's something stupid along the lines of "Move" or "Blink" -_-  

Wait, did you want to name her spells? Lol, just be clever and come up with ways to name new spells regarding teleportation xD

OK, I just got back from seeing Doctor Strange and HOLY SHIT, IT WAS AWESOME! Everyone doing this RP needs to see it and I don't care if you're a Marvel fan or not, it will give you many ideas. One of them is something I am giving my character immediately: The Transporter (I'm pretty sure that's not what's called so someone correct me if they know the actual name)

The Transporter is a magical object with a small piece of gold with two finger holes underneath. It allows the user to bring out a small wormhole and transport you anywhere in the world. However, you must think of the place, know what it looks like, and concentrate on it. ANYTHING that could break concentration can break it so no jumping around in a battle with it. It also takes someone very skilled so I'd say that early 10s and single digits can use this but anyone else can not.

Again, everyone here should watch this movie and there are a couple of other things I want to introduce from it

You should change it slightly, so is not directly copying the thing from Doctor Strange

and yes, the movie is insanely amazing! Its SO GOOD. Easily my top 5 of Marvel movies.

Well, I am changing the thing with the amount of skill (seriously, pretty much every new student were creating them) and the amount of concentration (While you can do it while running, I decided to make it a bit harder so, again, we don't have people fleeing from a battle on a whim). I also want to try to bring in a version of the Mirror dimension

Just make the ring like a bracelet or something. Change it like that I mean.

Also, no Mirror Dimension. At least not like how it is in Doctor Strange, because then it removes the stakes of the rp.

Also I intend to use mirrors for something very soon.

Well, I am changing the thing with the amount of skill (seriously, pretty much every new student were creating them) and the amount of concentration (While you can do it while running, I decided to make it a bit harder so, again, we don't have people fleeing from a battle on a whim). I also want to try to bring in a version of the Mirror dimension

(Again, on mobile so can't delete quotes)

OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back