OOC CHAT

What kind of fast food is over in Britain? I love hearing about different cultures. I've only been there once a few years back, but I don't remember anything from the trip besides the rain and two-story buses. D^:

What kind of fast food is over in Britain? I love hearing about different cultures. I've only been there once a few years back, but I don't remember anything from the trip besides the rain and two-story buses. D^:

lucky, I've always wanted to visit Britain. actually, i just want to travel around and visit everywhere really. 

@RyuShura That.... That's pretty accurate lol... X3

We have McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Dominoes.... And a few more that I can't think of lol...

I actually live in Wales... I'd imagine you were in London?

It rains even more in Wales... 

Visit @Shiro Kurogane!

It's really nice, and I'd imagine it's much better than America rn..... D:

I've always been a bit too terrified to go to America... The gun laws scare me too much. Well, that and many, many more things lol.

Hey, if any of you have any questions about Britain, just ask! I love talking about culture too.

You definitely should, it's a lot of fun seeing the world in a new perspective. I went all across Europe that summer, visiting Germany, Ireland, Spain, and France, it was a really great time, I rate it 8/8, would do again.

@FrostFire And Yeah, I was in London for a week, came from Ireland. Also went to Cambridge, Ipswich, but not to Wales. D^: 

Last edited by a moderator:
And I've been all over Europe! Thanks to the EU and stuff. I have some pretty cool stories about travelling lol.... X3

I'll finish my post first lol, then I'll get back to you...

It's a story about France, a heatwave and champagne.... X3

"she had more focus than even the single digits" (speaking without knowing all of them but thats largely fine)

Still, she has a lot more focus than Letitia, who is unstable lol

Xerena had so much focus that it even surpassed that of some Single Digits

*Smacks @Thalia_Neko* U hurt my feelings!!!!

*Pout-

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back