OOC CHAT

HOT CHOCOLATE?!?!?! *drops out of the atmosphere and makes a huge af crater* I want! AND COOKIES! *double pout so hard another crater is made*

Quick question, where does the central headquarters of the Coven located? I know the organization is massive, which leaves a lot of room for imagination, but such an important place, I'm sure you already have your own set ideas for it. 

Oh, and hello, everyone! :^D

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, its in a "mysterious location", so.. yeah just keep it vague :D

since there appears to be a lot of people rping, should i make another thread for like side stuff?

wow thats some insane pouting! lol

tumblr_mnwcipX4VA1s3ukwno1_500.gif

also, i dont think theres actual bullets in this world (maybe like the very first developed firearms)

also Letitia is going to be so difficult with these two lol

hahaha yah, thats basically why theres not firearms, because theres magic xD

and ill brb, gotta grab something to eat!

what are the consequences of preventing your assigned courier from giving you a mission? 

>_> totally has nothing to do with why my first post is taking forever. 

Hehe, Im eating currently, but read the responses to the thread (should i make another, since theres so many people? lol)

Um, @Shiro Kurogane generally, that would be a very big no-no. (Couriers actually are technically ranked above witches and have more power (not magical power, just like, actual authority) in the Coven.) so like, if you were to kill a Courier or actually attack one, it would probably brand you an Apostate, or at least youd be heavily punished.

However, it seems like your character was just messing around, and playfully subverted him. Seems fine, but he'll likely be pissed once he actually finds you again lol

7 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Hehe, Im eating currently, but read the responses to the thread (should i make another, since theres so many people? lol)

Um, @Shiro Kurogane generally, that would be a very big no-no. (Couriers actually are technically ranked above witches and have more power (not magical power, just like, actual authority) in the Coven.) so like, if you were to kill a Courier or actually attack one, it would probably brand you an Apostate, or at least youd be heavily punished.

However, it seems like your character was just messing around, and playfully subverted him. Seems fine, but he'll likely be pissed once he actually finds you again lol

Lilith, making courier's job harder xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back