OOC CHAT

Hehehe, crafted the map of the Coven rp x3 tell me what you guys think! <3

(Also an activity/interest check. Please respond if you still want to rp in this roleplay!)

@Shirochankun @FrostFire @Kuroko @Wickedkent @Broncos @Chain of Memories (MCRP) @Shura-Yoon @Kiroshiven @The Unamed Beast @shadowz1995 

(i know a lot of you are still interested, but im just putting your names here anyway and would still like a response lol <3)

(omitted people who havent been on in like a week or more, or who never made a character XD)

MGwly6l.png

well i used a website to do it XD i didnt draw all that stuff, but thank you! :) and yeah i put morrigans house hehe! i tried to put stuff that had happened, or that we came across hehe, while making up some new locations and stuff! ^^

Yay! Morrigans house!!! X3

It's amazing, I wish I could do something like that! You're so talented ^_^  

(Also an activity/interest check. Please respond if you still want to rp in this roleplay!)

@Shirochankun @FrostFire @Kuroko @Wickedkent @Broncos @Chain of Memories (MCRP) @Shura-Yoon @Kiroshiven @The Unamed Beast @shadowz1995 

(i know a lot of you are still interested, but im just putting your names here anyway and would still like a response lol <3)

(omitted people who havent been on in like a week or more, or who never made a character XD)

Yep, I'm still in, and the map is great! 

Welp, I'm back! Sorry, I thought this RP was dead for a while there, that's why I've never posted. I'm doing a complete reboot of Avon BTW

Oh, shit, ya sorry, the continent seems pretty jammed pack so I'll probably do the southern entrance. You know, the only path to and from Collective and Coven territory without crossing the mountains

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, well, tats just stuff i put around, anything could be anywhere really, (i mean i can technically edit the map so yea )

and okay :>

Interesting map! Sorry I haven't been very active, I think I might try reintroducing Amelia, but that requires a computer, which mine is broken right now, ya know :(

hehe thanks, and oh okay! just checking that you were still around :D

im sorry about your computer though!

I plan on being back soon though! I'm also dealing with personal matters. Just found out my Aunt only has a few weeks to a month left to live because she has cancer. So, I'm getting my computer fixed after I see her next week. Hopefully I'll be back before Christmas!

I plan on being back soon though! I'm also dealing with personal matters. Just found out my Aunt only has a few weeks to a month left to live because she has cancer. So, I'm getting my computer fixed after I see her next week. Hopefully I'll be back before Christmas!

eek >M< im so sorry to hear that, but yes, join us when you can! <3  regards to you and your aunt though ^^

Thst helps put it perspective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back