OOC CHAT

(just note, there is NO way these Demons in this "village" would be anything but hostile, with the intent to kill our people, average demons want to kill humans with impunity, and an intense hatred, once we got within distance, they would hunt and attack us, also, a lot of them are Lesser Demons, meaning they're actually mindless, and only are driven by instinctual killing desire)

(also, awww, a Demon Lord is here with us? Way to crush stakes XD we shouldn't be threatened at all now lol)

Brandy watched as a few Lesser Demons roared in pain, engulfed by flames. They evaporated into ash. Landing after her spell, she felt the 'earth'... Demon-earth? Shake, and she frowned. A strong Demonic presence appeared close by. "What's that?" she asked, tilting her head. She had no idea what just transpired, for she could not see. Were they in danger of a Demon Lord attacking? That was bad.

@Kiroshiven @Wickedkent @Shirochankun @FrostFire @Kuroko

Don't worry, Gathal is hated by most demons anyway. Part of her story, that shall not be known. Threats still exist as my pair see no gain in actually helping the others. Remember that my character's whole reason for coming out is to possibly kill Letitia if deemed necessary. The other Coven witches may try to stop her so letting them die is all possible. So, your stakes are still there.

If they wanted to kill her, they shouldn't have come, and just attacked her totally defenseless body left ina silly hut in the "Village below the mountain" XD

I mean if your Demon Lord does aid in fighting, most things would be completely crushed by strong witches and a Demon Lord, even in the demon realm XD 

most things... but not all ;)

If they wanted to kill her, they shouldn't have come, and just attacked her totally defenseless body left ina silly hut in the "Village below the mountain" XD

I mean if your Demon Lord does aid in fighting, most things would be completely crushed by strong witches and a Demon Lord, even in the demon realm XD 

most things... but not all ;)

IF they fight. And remember it's if deemed necessary. There hasn't exactly been a moment to gather much information as Ilidth's personal goals have come before her mission at the moment. Lol.

IF they fight. And remember it's if deemed necessary. There hasn't exactly been a moment to gather much information as Ilidth's personal goals have come before her mission at the moment. Lol.

also question i guess ill just ask here, Esprits been in school session for 4 months, Ophelia is just now skipping to the next year?

also question i guess ill just ask here, Esprits been in school session for 4 months, Ophelia is just now skipping to the next year?

The last four months have been letting her roam and get familiar with the school. She wasn't technically a first or second year, more like a visitor. They wanted to see if she could be integrated and although people were wary of her, nobody tried to outright attack her. Thus they made the call to let her actually attend as a student with the rest of the group. After that came the decision to let her start off as a second year. All before this time, they've been trying to make it where she could remotely fit in with society.

The last four months have been letting her roam and get familiar with the school. She wasn't technically a first or second year, more like a visitor. They wanted to see if she could be integrated and although people were wary of her, nobody tried to outright attack her. Thus they made the call to let her actually attend as a student with the rest of the group. After that came the decision to let her start off as a second year. All before this time, they've been trying to make it where she could remotely fit in with society.

okay gotcha ^^ <3

I'm still busy with my job, but I'm still here with you guys. Maybe not now, being as I can barely get time to post anything at all, but if you guys have anything interesting don't be afraid to hit me up. :^D

2 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

*giggles*

well i mean, does your character want to finish up the deathspreader arc? since itll only require like a couple more posts of mine to do so ^^

Me: *looks at Lilith* 

Lilith: ..... *grins, but oddly feels a bit annoyed*

Me: .... its begun... XD

tbh, i forgot about this rp... so busy I was only able to look after two and once it calmed down i forgot about the others XD. If you need to restart @Thalia_Neko I should be able to join in again. If you have not gone too far i can still join, maybe, somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back