OOC CHAT

I've been way too busy to continue up my posts. I still want to continue, of course, but my new job is taking up literally all my free time. If it is convenient, just take out my character or puppet her from the arc. I hope when everything is settled, I will be to continue in the following weeks. Sorry, everyone. D^:

I've been way too busy to continue up my posts. I still want to continue, of course, but my new job is taking up literally all my free time. If it is convenient, just take out my character or puppet her from the arc. I hope when everything is settled, I will be to continue in the following weeks. Sorry, everyone. D^:

thats okay, shura! <3 dun worry about its ^^

seeking roleplayers! just wondering if you guys are still here, or if youve ditched, lol <3

not trying to be pushy, or anything, and some have let me know about a few things, just wanting to know everyone's current situations <3 

@Shirochankun

@Wickedkent @Kiroshiven @shadowz1995 @Mew @The Unamed Beast @Chain of Memories (MCRP) @Broncos @Shura-Yoon @FrostFire

there have also been quite a few roleplayers who havent been on in weeks, im pretty certain they either have ditched lol, or just dont have the time to get on rpn <3

Last edited by a moderator:
5 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

seeking roleplayers! just wondering if you guys are still here, or if youve ditched, lol <3

not trying to be pushy, or anything, and some have let me know about a few things, just wanting to know everyone's current situations <3 

@Wickedkent @Kiroshiven @shadowz1995 @Mew @The Unamed Beast @Chain of Memories (MCRP) @Broncos @Shura-Yoon @FrostFire

there have also been quite a few roleplayers who havent been on in weeks, im pretty certain they either have ditched lol, or just dont have the time to get on rpn <3

you forgot to tag me! ;-; </3

Ya, ya I'm still here. Probably going to reboot my character as, well, everyone who I was with besides Chain has bailed. So ya, if anyone is interested in being a possible love interest for Avon, be my guest

Then I realized Shiro is here and now I sound like a douchebag. Apologies

;-; </3 not even important enough to be remembered.

6 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Shiro blinked away, because of the whole "bailed" part lol

yep, it's like Thalia said. i thought you'd left. (and Thalia bugged me a few times since i lurked her and @FrostFire's posts <333)

@Shirochankun

Elloooooo

@Shirochankun

I'm just unsure of how to progress. As Narcissy vanished which just leaves Sonya and Three. But my other two, well, I'm unsure because Brandy appeared in one Arc and then again in another so I was like "WTF?!"

its because the second arc takes place after the deathspreader arc, and she is a mystery lol

and you should just post @Kiroshiven xD  i want other people to post, but we really shouldnt halt the rp for a week or so you know? and yah, narcissys been gone, but your character can just interact with Three, even attempt that magic you were trying to do again lol

@Thalia_Neko

I'm so sorry about this, but unfortunately my motivation went away from here. I don't want to hold those spots so just say my characters were taken back to the realms of their demons for the purpose of being killed and consumed by them.

Normally this never happens but honestly, I can't bring myself to be motivated in this RP anymore. It's just a difference in style. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back