OOC CHAT

The second arc has begun with another thread! :)  Players lately have been a bit sparse, so I decide to try to get everyones attention again, and spark any excitement to continue to rp ^^. Anyone is free to join it :D , it has a rather exciting plot coming up!

With sparser players, note, that it is open to anyone who wants to join! Just figure out a way your character can join in, and rp if you want to. ^^ <3

@Shirochankun @FrostFire @Mew @Shura-Yoon @shadowz1995 @Kiroshiven @The Unamed Beast @Chain of Memories (MCRP)

Last edited by a moderator:
The second arc has begun with another thread! :)  Players lately have been a bit sparse, so I decide to try to get everyones attention again, and spark any excitement to continue to rp ^^. Anyone is free to join it :D , it has a rather exciting plot coming up!

@Shirochankun @FrostFire @Mew @Shura-Yoon @shadowz1995 @Kiroshiven @The Unamed Beast @Chain of Memories (MCRP)

Sadly, I have to go to bed... ;-;

It's 2:40am, and I think my eyeballs are falling off....  0.-

Of course. Lmao. I understand. Just wanna get things settled with battle crazed hottie ovr dur

second arc could take place after that dealie, but i dont know how your thing with the apostate is gunna work out, so yea :P  

if its resolved soonish (and it should be if posts would come in lol xD)

then your character could still join second arcs plot, because its a pretty big doozy and its gunna be good

Last edited by a moderator:
second arc could take place after that dealie, but i dont know how your thing with the apostate is gunna work out, so yea :P  

if its resolved soonish (and it should be if posts would come in lol xD)

then your character could still join second arcs plot, because its a pretty big doozy and its gunna be good

Yeah, he can arrive a little late if anything. Heroes always do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back