OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
"lets find out how many people Joshua can carry huh?

Also, whenever I play spy in TF2 and i backstab someone(one hit kill) I imagine this is their response:

The+idea+of+swearing+has+always+confused+me+why+are+_db64d52030f57339d05afe539c59c91e.gif

I love me some airshots with direct hit.

Okay so idea: After the thing that happened at the bar, Argent and Skye (And I can kinda see Olivia and Lilla as well, but Eco is too chill) are super pissed about how the WF kicked their asses and start training in the middle of the night while their human teammates slumber.

No, it would probably start the night after. Argent is already out cold anyways.

Also, while you're here: Lilla should wear one of those hooded adult onesies (Isn't it called a kigumuri or something) to bed.

This is wat i was about to mention, but yeah, i can totally see Skye taking out some frustration on the night air lol

I think I'll write up Varien's first two teammates when I get home.

however, I am in need of a name. Something that works with purple or sound

I think I'll write up Varien's first two teammates when I get home.

however, I am in need of a name. Something that works with purple or sound

Modena, Lavender, Lavan, Violette, Voice

uh, iduno, just named a few names/colors lol xD no idea what you were looking for, but the chats been so quiet so :P

5eQeA_s-200x150.gif

Literally my expression when the power tools have been turned off and won't be turned on until 7 tonight when I have a project due at 10pm. Apart from that its all sunshine and rainbows; how's everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back