OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sienna sighed and sheathed Shaman. That was exhausting. She came for drinks and fun not shooting people. Quietly she jumped from her vantage point and slid down her grappling rope, landing lightly on the ground. The fallout was not pretty. Too many civilians down, more teammates then she was comfortable with too. But what she was worried about was Olivia. As soon as the fight ended her leader immediately collapsed into a solipsism. Sighing, she went over to the bar and found the hardest hitting whiskey she could find. Then, graccefully she vaulted her way over to her new friend. Not even bothering with words she grabbed Olivia in a tight hug. [/COLOR]Good drinks aren't always sweet. [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]She thought at the other girl and handed her the bottle. [/COLOR]Do you need to talk?

@theunderwolf

Um, Olivia is on Joshua's shoulders.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sienna sighed and sheathed Shaman. That was exhausting. She came for drinks and fun not shooting people. Quietly she jumped from her vantage point and slid down her grappling rope, landing lightly on the ground. The fallout was not pretty. Too many civilians down, more teammates then she was comfortable with too. But what she was worried about was Olivia. As soon as the fight ended her leader immediately collapsed into a solipsism. Sighing, she went over to the bar and found the hardest hitting whiskey she could find. Then, graccefully she vaulted her way over to her new friend. Not even bothering with words she grabbed Olivia in a tight hug. [/COLOR]Good drinks aren't always sweet. [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]She thought at the other girl and handed her the bottle. [/COLOR]Do you need to talk?

@theunderwolf

Um, Olivia is on Joshua's shoulders.

Those are some long arms xD

ahhh i see yeah lol

I think we gotta wait on @BlackJack first, not sure If I will or not xD

@BlackJack needs to make the call :P  Unless @Cruor Flumine can do it?

so uh.. teach.. then? lol

Agreed, I would imagine everyone is just waiting for it now

thats what i've been waiting for the whhole time xD  

I think the Jury's out on this one.

Welp, gimme a minute to type up an intro then. I'm gonna start in the classroom without any students first, I'll let you guys make your entrances

anigif_enhanced-9754-1409344312-11.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back