OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever get around to posting I'd have Nyx (even if she's drunk) notice Skye's shock. cause Nyx is good at reading that sorta thing since she's experienced it herself.

it was an amusing read! i think i can respond now x3

oh this will be fun. Nyx will not only remember what happened while she was drunk )it'll come to her in flashbacks). She also now has to explain why she pet Skye's wings(because she adores cute things). and clear up the misunderstanding Skye has of her. Ah poor, always misunderstood, socially awkward Nyx. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
*Is a lazy bum*

just post! silly mossino!

oh this will be fun. Nyx will not only remember what happened while she was drunk )it'll come to her in flashbacks). She also now has to explain why she pet Skye's wings(because she adores cute things). and clear up the misunderstanding Skye has of her. Ah poor, always misunderstood, socially awkward Nyx. xD

hehe that sounds fun xD  but just because Skye walked away doesnt mean Nyx has to accept that lol

3 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

just post! silly mossino!

hehe that sounds fun xD  but just because Skye walked away doesnt mean Nyx has to accept that lol

Ooooo, thats true....  *sneaks away to post*

im on a roll today with posting. Which is a bad thing seeing as anytime i have one good day while sick. it comes back with a vengeance the next day. ;-;

Posting rn, just gonna have Lilla leave through a back door and get back to Beacon, too drunk for this.

Hey all, sorry I haven't been able to post the last couple days. Lotta family stuff going on, and well, feeling a bit emotionally drained :P  

I'll try and post tonight, but if not tomorrow 

Hey all, sorry I haven't been able to post the last couple days. Lotta family stuff going on, and well, feeling a bit emotionally drained :P  

I'll try and post tonight, but if not tomorrow 

*Jumps on*

Be safe! Don't get hurt! We're here for you!

Daw thanks guys! Don't worry I'm good, just a long couple of days is all  :)

"lets find out how many people Joshua can carry huh?

Also, whenever I play spy in TF2 and i backstab someone(one hit kill) I imagine this is their response:

The+idea+of+swearing+has+always+confused+me+why+are+_db64d52030f57339d05afe539c59c91e.gif

Okay so idea: After the thing that happened at the bar, Argent and Skye (And I can kinda see Olivia and Lilla as well, but Eco is too chill) are super pissed about how the WF kicked their asses and start training in the middle of the night while their human teammates slumber.

Okay so idea: After the thing that happened at the bar, Argent and Skye (And I can kinda see Olivia and Lilla as well, but Eco is too chill) are super pissed about how the WF kicked their asses and start training in the middle of the night while their human teammates slumber.

lilla is drunkenly asleep at her bunk bed.

No, it would probably start the night after. Argent is already out cold anyways.

Also, while you're here: Lilla should wear one of those hooded adult onesies (Isn't it called a kigumuri or something) to bed.

Hahahah...n-no....maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back