OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all!

So good news is, the waifu and I are alive!

Bad news is LOTR kicked our ass around Middle Earth. We had to stop the challenge before they even left the Shire xD  

And so Olivia really is the team leader eh?

@theunderwolf @SP3CT3R @BlackJack

I'm so sorry :P  

>~< I told you I'm tired. I didn't even realize I posted to the wrong thread xD

Now, I leave for real.

Cqn you delete the post you made in Team OSEA's thread? I was trying to write a post, but then it said that you made a new post. When I clicked on the thing that loads the new post, however, it was identical to the first post and the timestamp said that it was also posted last night. I ignored it, and then it did the thing a third time. Seriously. Your post is being hacked by Sombra or something, and it's buggy and weird.

Cqn you delete the post you made in Team OSEA's thread? I was trying to write a post, but then it said that you made a new post. When I clicked on the thing that loads the new post, however, it was identical to the first post and the timestamp said that it was also posted last night. I ignored it, and then it did the thing a third time. Seriously. Your post is being hacked by Sombra or something, and it's buggy and weird.

Yeah, I can.

Oh lord, ahaha, you gonna be okay there?

Also Olivia is going to make THE best leader.

Lol, I'm hanging in there!

And oh yes, she's going to be stellar!

*Olivia hopes out of her bunkbed den and quickly dresses* "Come on everyone, rise and shine, first day of class today! Don't wanna be late."

*Silence*

"Guys?

*Checks pocket watch*

"... No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Lol, I'm hanging in there!

And oh yes, she's going to be stellar!

*Olivia hopes out of her bunkbed den and quickly dresses* "Come on everyone, rise and shine, first day of class today! Don't wanna be late."

*Silence*

"Guys?

*Checks pocket watch*

"... No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Ahahaha!

Hey, at least it is not as bad as INJL's dorm room, there might be a spar between Lilla and Skye for fun.

Hahaha, Olivia is straight up insane xD

*Pops out of blanket den*

"I'M AWKWARDLY OUTGOING AND IT'S ADORABLE!"

*Slinks back into nest of pillows*

Haha, don't worry Olivia won't always be so awkwardly unhinged, it's just with her living and leading strangers has her a bit more unnerved than usual xD

Nah, its cute and fun :D

Skyes the opposite it seems, and is like not gunna be fun or anything at all xD

It sounds like a certain Team needs a visit from a certain socially inept wolf faunus to break the tension =)

I really can't wait til we all meet, the interactions have the potential to be dangerously hilarious!

4 minutes ago, Keidivh said:

It sounds like a certain Team needs a visit from a certain socially inept wolf faunus to break the tension =)

I really can't wait til we all meet, the interactions have the potential to be dangerously hilarious!

too late for that. Nyx officially left the building. xD    

Now the question is... how do i have her sneak out to do some stress relief on some Beowolves. Or where can she find an archery range to use her weapon's bow form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back