OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres nyx sleeping then?

probably just on the floor with her back propped on a wall in the room somewhere. she also doesn't have any belongings other that the outfit she is currently wearing and her weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, Ive slept on the floor plenty in my life xD

I just find it funny, cuz Nyx has an actual bed right there lol

and oh god, i want to see how that goes so much, i love how Lilla just took the bottom bunk xD

5 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Yah, Ive slept on the floor plenty in my life xD

I just find it funny, cuz Nyx has an actual bed right there lol

and oh god, i want to see how that goes so much, i love how Lilla just took the bottom bunk xD

hey, Nyx has issues! and yes, floors aren't that uncomfortable.

See Lilla can't be too angry. I already stated she was tired, and she isn't going to be incredibly upset if she is tired.

Haha! Well its sorta unique to Skye. 

So Skye is sleeping over here on the right bottom bunk. On the left Lilla is top bunk, and Joshua on bottom bunk. Nyx inexplicably on the floor.

Well... in truth its kinda sad and lonely on Skye's side. xD  So I just thought itd be like the cutest ship ever if someone crawled into Skye's bed with her and snuggled in xD  lmao

1 minute ago, Thalia_Neko said:

So Skye is sleeping over here on the right bottom bunk. On the left Lilla is top bunk, and Joshua on bottom bunk. Nyx inexplicably on the floor.

Well... in truth its kinda sad and lonely on Skye's side. xD  So I just thought itd be like the cutest ship ever if someone crawled into Skye's bed with her and snuggled in xD  lmao

that would be adorable! *looks at Lilla* (cause Nyx wouldn't do it unless she and skye were very close friends(

Im..Im not sure if Lilla would do that. Joshua totally wouldn't. I dunno, I could totally have her do a sleep walk thing though.

Im..Im not sure if Lilla would do that. Joshua totally wouldn't. I dunno, I could totally have her do a sleep walk thing though.

Sleep walking thing would be pretty funny actually. But I didnt mean like right now, obviously. xD

I meant after some time had passed and relationships had formed lol

Sleep walking thing would be pretty funny actually. But I didnt mean like right now, obviously. xD

I meant after some time had passed and relationships had formed lol

Oh, then that could totally happen, definitely with Skye and Lilla...

Yeah in the future makes a lot more sense....

its crazy here at 1:35 am.

Hehe silly Mossino! Hehe, yah down the line after established relationship things happened xD  like missions and classes and stuff

Also Shiro, waiting on your post :o

OH you already posted, im an idiot xD

Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

Hehe silly Mossino! Hehe, yah down the line after established relationship things happened xD  like missions and classes and stuff

Also Shiro, waiting on your post :o

OH you already posted, im an idiot xD

yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back