OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
too late for that. Nyx officially left the building. xD    

Now the question is... how do i have her sneak out to do some stress relief on some Beowolves. Or where can she find an archery range to use her weapon's bow form.

You can't escape my friendship...

anais.jpg

It sounds like a certain Team needs a visit from a certain socially inept wolf faunus to break the tension =)

I really can't wait til we all meet, the interactions have the potential to be dangerously hilarious!

Noooo stay and be awkward with Sienna!

Well I'm trying to debate what I want Lilla to do. Either go to the halls and see who she comes across, go with Nyx, or stay and possibly meet Olivia...

Well I'm trying to debate what I want Lilla to do. Either go to the halls and see who she comes across, go with Nyx, or stay and possibly meet Olivia...

well in my post with Nyx i just stated there wasn't anyone in the halls at the moment. 

i still have posts to do for other RPs. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i haven't been in more then one active rp since i first joined this site a year ago. 

okay Mossino :)

and yah, multiple rps can get to be hard to deal with D: lol the Coven has more members than I had originally anticipated.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back